Reviews for The Nixie
skyeza chapter 26 . 6/16
Well it was definitely a interesting read. I quite enjoyed it.
guest chapter 26 . 5/23
I have to say that this story was unique but I still had a lot of problems with it. I could understand the Bella side of the relationship but at no point did I feel like Damon would end up with her. A lot of one sided relationship stories make the other person out to be a dick unless they reciprocate feelings and that's how this felt to me. Damon didn't match with her at all but all the sudden over one chapter he was madly in love.

Also I don't know if you have ever looked at a map of the United States but Virginia and Washington are on the opposite sides of the country. Your story made it feel like Forks and Mystic Falls were right next to each other.

Pairing Alice and Jacob doesn't help anything either.
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 24 . 1/24
I think you ended this part to easy. there should of been a bit more fighting no one got hurt or anything. then you just skip to 2 years later that was a bit of a long shot
Charlie0925 chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
Awesome writing hon! I loved this! ;o)
IFUCKDAMON101 chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
HOLD UP BITCH BECAUSE I OWN DAMON OKAY LETS JUST GET THAT STRAIGHT OKAY!
SilverShadowKat19 chapter 26 . 1/20/2013
I luv it!
JustSearching chapter 25 . 12/1/2012
This was an awesome story. I loved it! :)
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 25 . 8/16/2012
wow i love this si much it is amazing and the characters are soo perfect i think that the authors couldent bhave written anything as good as this is - lol i think you could be a amazing author have you ever considered it?
:))
ShellzVampires chapter 25 . 8/4/2012
i love this story it was awesome:D amazing job
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
I love bellas pov better then elenas
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
wow i love it soo far :)
militato123 chapter 11 . 5/8/2012