Reviews for A Cerulean Reunion
Cute story!
XxCherriesandChocolatexX chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Great story, loved the Psyduck cameo as well :P
SonicLozDPLove chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
So...whatever happened to Iris and Cilan?
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Yeah, Ash would do this. Though I don't think Emolga would be able to stop Ash with just one Discharge.

Misty really kicked ass! It was a surprise to see her pull out a fully evolved Horsee; I was expecting Corsola.

Keep up the great work!
He who is AWESOME chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was great. You had Ash save the day (and the girl) outta nowhere absolutely PERFECTLY. That was great, just perfect.
Kiomori chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This story was really sweet! Having Ash do all that for Misty was great, and I loved seeing her with a Kingdra.

It really makes me hope that she'll show up in the series again!

There were only a few problems with format. You should space out the paragraphs a little more, because it's hard to read as it is now. Pokemon was missing its "e" every time too.

Other than that, I really enjoyed reading this!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Multiairoh1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I am in sort of a critique-y mood, and when I'm like this I am difficult to please, so I give this story a …9.5/10!

Compared to most stories I read on this website, this was like heaven on earth. (Maybe I shouldn't choose stories at random)

Anyway, I loved this. You should make a sequel, at the very least maybe have Ash introduce Misty to Cilan and Iris. Hahahahahaha! Imagine the look on Iris' face when she sees a "kid" like Ash kissing someone!