Reviews for Changing Fate
Xyos chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
-Claping- YES. Keep posting! (Librarys internet. Dont forget the X-shaped scar, that holds significance for Xyos. XD) I hope to see another amazing installment soon! Bye Sis. - Xy
mixandmingle chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! This is really good!
Momo8892 chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Lol i dunno wat this has to do with AQW, but it's a good story.
Unmotivated chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Hey to all of you guys who read this.. im sorry i havent posted.. i just have writers block.. and just have lack of inspiration at the moment.. im trying my hardest to continue tho. no way im giving up on the story tho. Just be patient w me a little, thats all.. im sorry..

N
Im the king of lazy chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
(Who do you think it is Nads? XD I'll give you a hint. It starts with X!)

Cerulaun haired girl, eh? Huh... Well, another thing you will reveal, since I dont even know. Anyways, Pretty cool! I hope a new chapter to be up soon. See ya! -Xy (You know who I am!) (Im not a very good critic/reviewer, am I? XD)
The Destroyer of Darkness chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Ha, this is awesome Naddy! Nice job, I liking it. Keep up the good work, and I'll get up my chapter tonight!
XaNad chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Hahaha, lolz. Hey, I've got 5 chapters written already. It's just a matter of getting out of my lazy mood and editing/typing them. XD (Hehe, I don't even come up w/ the chpt. titles until i finish the process XD) Hehe, and u leave Will alone. He can write whenev he feels like it.
To lazy to sign in. XD chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Xyos here! Another great chapter. Two males... Hm... Whoever could they be? One with black hair? Yeah, now I know. XD Well, you update a helluva lot faster than Will, that's for certain! (Will, if ya read this, NO OFFENSE MEANT!) Wellz, I check my fav Fic's for updates every day,(Yes, I check ALL, yes, ALLLLLL of my fav Fic's DAILY! DX I have no life... XD) so when you post a chapter, I'll be reviewing. See ya Nads!
Xyos chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
AWSOMENESS. Hopefully you update faster than Will! XD No offense to him. But, in all seriousness (-So many S'!XD),Great chapter, and great way to kick off the story! Keep it up! (If you need any info on my character, please comment on Hatena! I never sign on here, so ) See ya Nads!