Reviews for Love Story
TerasBad chapter 2 . 7/24
awwwww I love this. it's so cute and it makes me miss our NaruSasu sooo much. Seeing him still with Haku I'm just like. what are you doing, Sasuke? Naruto is going to be so mad! lol
Clance chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
This was really well written! Loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FANFICTION OF ALL TIME OH MY GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH MY FEELS
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Awwwwwww super cute ending! Even though its not a movie type of love, it's still a perfect love in its own way.
TaeMint chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
This is one of the fanfics that I just read over and over again :) Amazing.
Nano.yaoi chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Aaaaw x) this was so so cute! I loved it! Thank you for sharing it with us!
cora bug chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww i love the ending
Taintedbutterfly88 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
I absolutely can not believe you do not have more reviews for this fic it is So So So Incredibly Adorable! Such a believable set up, just like a love story everyone wishes for :D Thank you so much for writing this! It made me smile, laugh, and cry!
Seme101 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
cute... and I'm a disney fan lol
OnLorakeetWings chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
That was so cuteeee I live the frequent timeskips-they do much good for the story. And how the entire story wasn't just in-yer-face SMUT!, and you worked up to it. I loved it a lot, and stuff. I would be extremely happy if you wrote more :3
yume76 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
a really lovely story.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
That was really cute! and Sasuke actually had a personality :D
BloodHoarder chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Absolutely beautiful. Isn't it silly, but doesn't everybody wish for the type of love displayed in Disney movies. I know I do. Anyways, enough rambling from me. Amazing job, keep up the good work yes?

Bloodhoarder
catiemon chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
heh! loved this! i know it's already complete... but I hope that you'll add more :P
NinjaBunnyAttack chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
OMG this was the cutest story I had ever read! So adorable! You did a fantastic job!