Reviews for Density
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Awesome story! Though i can inagine ash reading art of war!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeee! I think one day has come now
Unicess chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Whenever I get mad at Ash's density, I read this. It gives me some kind of hope that his skull isn't completely empty. In other words, I really like this story.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
We're on the same page with this one. Ash knows what's going on, he just plays dumb because it saves him a lot of trouble.

Keep up the great work!
ruggler354 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
You defiantly like your pokeshipping don't you? Something I'm not very good at, but you certainly are! Great job again!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Now this is a story I can like (I always preferred a smarter Ash.)! Nice job!
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
... Could you at least put up a WARNING about pairings in the summary, or something? You can ship PokeShipping all you want, mate, but keep in mind that not everyone else does - while I don't hate on shipping or anything, reading a ship I dislike makes me uncomfortable (I'm sure you know the feeling).

For that matter, I hadn't read your profile at first, and didn't know until then that you might include this. I thought the story might be another parody or something until I read it, and I felt a little... unsettled, upon completing it.

You are a good writer however - don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The story is very well-constructed and makes sense, while still being in-character. Just... keep these particular things in mind in the future, m'kay?

God-sPEED!
Phantom-Stelo chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
LOVE IT!
Multiairoh1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Like your other story this was cool. Not as cool but I would give it a 7.5 or an 8. That's still a great rating coming from me.
Jane Hawthorn chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is awesome. I like how you made it so Ash was actually becoming smarter but pretending density. Favorite!