Reviews for Someone To Ride The River With
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
I love this ever so very much. I know it's been a long time and you might be unlikely to update after so long, but it's such a cool AU that I would nonetheless like to ask for more.
Collateral Kisses chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
Of course Dean needs to get the last word in XD I love how you transitioned their relationship from just friends to something more! Major kudos for you, this is an awesome fic. Hanks so much for putting your time and effort into this!
darkphoenix2345 chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
I am liking this story and how things are starting to heat up between the two cowboys. ;)
Tendencia chapter 14 . 11/19/2011
OMCASS its awesome your story, I like XD!
Paulathe Cat chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
"Oh... oh!"

Hahaha!

That'll do it. Sometimes I wonder if that's the ONLY way to shut Dean Winchester up!
mebiscuitsinmebrew chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
i love this fic so much! every chapter is brilliant and i'm officially hooked :)
rebecca chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
love it! so please update soon. please more chapter! :::)))

love those two! what will happend next? tell me please!

good job so far! keep goin!
was here chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
update?
Havent.Met.My.Angel.Yet chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
greatc hapter..ahh here come the feelings :D i am glad dean asked the question because it made a few things clearer :) cant wait to read what happens to the boys next :) !
Satyra J chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
ooh its getting exciting! I like how you wrote in Amelia without having her like in the way of the story line. really creative. I can't wait to see where your going with this bit of plot!
CharmingKarma chapter 11 . 10/14/2011
So quick! A billion cheers for it being packed with hints and foreshadowing and awesomeness! *gives candy* Thanks for writing!
CharmingKarma chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
Bask in the liquor wonderment! XD Awesome chappies, I love the pace you set, and I appriciate that the two didn't do more then cuddle in the sack :S Weird right? But you have them on a great track. Thanks for writing! Cheers.
rebecca chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
love it! :)

i want to see dean little jelouse. maybe in texas cas find someone he knew when he live w his aunt. maybe a best frien just like dean. but it will be fun to be a woman.( i know is dean/ cas, but is for jelousy porpose.. and she will be just as close with him like dean) dean knew his past she his present. then u can kill her or livin her forming a family w someone and cas and dean together forever...
Satyra J chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
oh poor cas! I liked this chapter though, I love the way you build relationships in your stories. They're always so realistic feeling. Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Satyra Jade
Rock-Salt-Gun chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
I actually really like this story! You writing style is unique and interesting.