Reviews for Evanescent Regret
holy shit chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
holy shit this as amazing
usually i dont like these different au type fanfic but this changed my opinion completely!
loved this so much!
topgirlalg chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
if you dont post more i will ...i will...do nothing but i will BE very sad so conseder it please continue the reconcelation and trouble and nowaki s effort to show remorse and some punishement would be great
the reaction of miyagi and the student at his new look
when hiroki tell nowaki his pat how nowak will react
di luna chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
OMG..

I really enjoyed the ten chapters...
You are really good and the story was so well connected from start to end.. .. You have a great imagination.. I only would wanted you wrote more love scenes between Nowaki and Hiro San... Because is kind of the main purpose of these persons.. to full fill their love in despite of their jobs, ages and gender...

But congrats .. i couldnt stop reading until the end..
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
I've been reading this fic for so long and also I've often checked the site many many times for the update. Finally, it's completed very nicely. Tho I long for some romance between Hiroki and Nowaki (you know after all the drama). It's still a good ending. thanx
kat chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
one word...(clears throat) AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (bows)
great job this fic is absolute awesome keep it up!
nekocandy4life chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Let me start with this
I AM A REAL ASS HOLE.
not reading this sooner!
I am sorry!
School kills...it kills!
But anyways I LOVE THIS STORY!
And now the dungeon mam oh boy I can't wait! Take me on the adventure sensai!
Rainbows!
puppyfacetwo chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
I will absolutely review, this deserves a good lot of reviews. So hopefully you get lots for this. :3
This was a really amazing final chapter. It was extremely well done, and was just so good. I'm nearly at a loss for words after reading such a wonderful chapter.
I'm so happy to see they caught up to Tsumori, but sad that he threw Hiroki over the cliff. But then happy again to see Nowaki leap after his love. I'm incredibly happy that the both of them survived, and that they're both relatively unharmed. Gosh, I'm just so glad to see them together and happy.
Job well done my dear, really, this was absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful piece of art. It was an absolute joy to have read.
nekocandy4life chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU AND THIS WONDERFUL STORY!
XD
MY SOUR MOOD JUST WENT ALL THE WAY TO HAPPILY EXCITED WHEN I LOGGED ON AND SAW YOU POSTED!
IDK IF THAT SOUNDS CREEPY TO YOU BUT MEH!
I'M HAPPY!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
LOL PLEASE CONTINUE WITH YOUR AWESOMENESS!
LOVE THIS CHAPTER
LOVE THIS STORY
LOVE YOU!
lol
excuse my creepiness please:D
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
oooo i cnt wait for mre i love this fic
puppyfacetwo chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
I'm so happy to see a new chapter for this! Things are really kicking up, and it's making me excited to see where it's going to go. I hope everything turns out all right though. Hope to see a new chapter soon! :3
Princess Unikitty chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
nice use of detail in this chapter. can't wait to see how this ends.
randomlycandy4life chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
*SCREAM LIKE A MAD WOMEN*
What'll happen to lil Hiroki?!
randomlycandy4life chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
this is giving me chills man!
XD
randomlycandy4life chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
my dear god my prayers for a cheating Nowaki has been answered!
Kitkat3195 chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
NOOOOOO! I was getting so into the story and then it ended! :'(
Anyway, I really love this story. It has such a unique and interesting plot. I can't wait for the next update! :D