Reviews for Welcome Home
Traumateamgirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
A perfect song for this fanfiction! Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood and this fanfiction is very well written :)
Indochine chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Another great chapter! ;)

This old lady is very mean, she reminds me of alcoholic old ladies who are angry at everybody all the time! Poor Alyssa! I'm amazed at how you were able to write your chapter while also putting fragments of the game. Everything was fitting perfectly, especially the Chloe moments. Too bad you stopped at the bomb moment I wanted more!

I hope you'll update soon, even if I understand what busy really means for people who started university or college! Good luck! ;)
Surgical Rose chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Whoa! Epic cliffhanger there! I love this! It's amazing and so incredibly detailed!
Corpse Whisperer chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That... was really depressing. I totally agree that Atlus should have mentioned some kind of back story for Alyssa, and based on what it does show, I can definitely see your story as her past. It kind of figured that Max was cheating on Jody, but really? I can't blame him. Jody seems like a bitch, pardon my french. Who could do that to just a 5 year old; only adopting them as a replacement? :P

Now I wonder why Alyssa so readily trusted Naomi when she met her, if her life had been so hard. Now here's a question: Where did Alyssa get Chloe? Keep up the good work, and see you next chapter!
Surgical Rose chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awww, that's just plain adorable! I just hope Livvy is okay with her mum...

And I like how you've thought this through, just a little bit of advice though; Alyssa isn't the type that gets angry/sad easily. But other than that this was one brilliant story that i cant wait to see how the second family turns out!
Indochine chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
DAWWWWW... ;_; That was very sad... Poor Alyssa. And poor Olivia in a way! :(

Jody wasn't very nice, hopefully Naomi is here now for Alyssa. :)

I wonder what the second family is going to be like...

Just one thing, I don't know if you've seen any walkthrough videos of Naomi in TT, but don't forget that Alyssa is a very kind little girl, never angry, or annoyed or sad. She seemed to be always happy, so be careful at how you write her sometimes. ;)

That's the only thing I've got to say! ;)

See you!