Reviews for Beside You
one of the best i 've good didn't expect gajeel to be dead .
fuckkk it should be against the law to write stuff that tugs at the heartstrings. *SOBS DRAMATICALLY*
BlackThunder1221 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
i've read this a few times, i like re-reading fics :P, and each time i totally forget that HES DEAD! :'(
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I hate you. I love you but I hate you but I love this story but I hate it! Ugh! *bursts into tears* Shaddup! I just got dust in my eye, that's all! . *snifs* I ship it...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
You killed me. Straight into the feels.
Braverose chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
YOU MADE ME CRY, YOU
YOU
YOU

you write too effectively!
suumelo-onigiri48 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Oh man I really didn't expect that
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
That was niiiiiice. Feels for Gajeel here - and Pantherlily, because Pantherlilly is awesome - but feels for Gajeel's loneliness. You had him in almost one-sided interactions with Levy, which would hurt, but also a look-but-barely-touching (or hearing) situation while surrounded by guild mates (and Pantherlilly (still awesome), his best mate). He wasn't a crazy loud social creature when alive, but he did talk to other people. Enthusiastically. Got me wondering how long his Levy-focus'll keep 'im going, now dead. How long his imposed purpose will last.
Yay.
xmysteriousunknownx chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
... You you you... NOOOOOO MY FEEELSSSSSSS amazing btw
only.oneDragon chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
YOU BITCH. THERE GOES MY FEELS.
But an awesome story. Just heart wrenching and soul destroying.
oceaning chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
oh dear...

THERE GOES MY FEELS.
WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT?!

This hurt, I was NOT expecting that at all!
Why?
Omg, ouch my heart.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
*speechless* GAJEEL'S DEAD!? XO XO XO XO DX DX DX DX XO XO XO DX DX DX HOW COULD YOU!?
SavFFLover chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
:O *speechless*
That. Was. Amazing.
Wow! So emotive and you have an awesome writing style. Img I never expexted it amd then *boom* hes actually dead. awww i could cry for levy and Lily :(
WhiteRaven181 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Dammit I am NOT crying, I'm not... *sniffs*
lovelypanda chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
ASHEIVNKLQJFKCD I CANT STOP CRYING. THE FEELS. FAWJHDSF.
WHEN SHE SAID THAT SHE FELT LIKE THE WIND WAS HIM I WAS LIKE "wait... wut" A THEN SHE KNELT BY THE GRAVE AND I JUST LOST IT. GALE IS MY SECOND MOST SHIPPED COUPLE EVER WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS.

Awesome story though, keep it up!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »