Reviews for Hints of a Future Untold
Guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2018
Nooooooo. ...we need more. Waiting for more marvey interaction. And kyle being disbarred.
simplevi chapter 14 . 6/19/2017
i wish i could finished this..it is soo goood...
silverangel116 chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
Loving the story so far!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
What. The. Fuck. Kyle the fucking fuckhead pushed someone in front of a moving CAR in front of WITNESSES, and NOTHING fucking happens. There is no fucking logic to that! NONE! I can't even enjoy this fic because I'm so bothered by the fact that youre obviously incapable of understanding the most basic parts of the fucking criminal law. Damn, I'm so angry! Please, just stick to stuff you know, because I will call you a stupid fucking bint the next time you start any some bullshit like this again!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
This is such a great journey so far! I do wish you will update eventually...I hope everything is well with you and we will see some more of you around here...
Izzy848 chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
Please update, I really want to see how this all turns out! It's a wonderful story, and very well written.
Fallen13Angel7 chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
I understand that life has a tendency to keep people really busy, but i would really appreciate if you could finish this story. It is amazing and i would love to know what happens in the end.
Sansoki chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
I absolutely loved this! I hope you come back to this at some point, I see it's been almost two years since it was updated.
enchanted nightingale chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
Loved it!
enchanted nightingale chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
I love it when Harvey gets vicious _
ThatOneKidWithInsecurities chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
Just found this story, and I gotta say I love every aspect of it. I sincerely hope that u continue updating this.
Unforgotten3 chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
What is this where is my next 3 chapters it was just like wrapping up I'm waiting. please hurry and finishHas been nothing but god freaking the best reading I've had in a long time and it needs to be finished completely!
dr3 chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
I liked how Donna trapped Kyle into confessing and in front of witnesses. Don't understand why the police aren't taking the *rat* to jail yet. Hey, hope you find time to finish this story. Truly enjoying the read :-D
dr3 chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
I know that Kyle is a jerk. But, he is also a major dunner-head of a lawyer. What an idiot to admit what he did to Mike where he could be overheard. Another nail in his coffin. Yay!
dr3 chapter 5 . 8/2/2012