Reviews for Hints of a Future Untold
River1225 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Man, I can't wait for Harvey to get his hands on Kyle. Its really good :D Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Mei Neko chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Mike! Oh how I feel you there! . Things are starting to get more interesting here! BAMF Donna! . We need more of her!

Kyle- I would say it's been nice knowing you but I would be lying. Better start those running shoes because once Donna catches you - you will be pinned down by those heels!

Keep it up and I shall be pinning for more of your writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
OMG love it and can't wait to find out what happens next

P.S. make Kyle pay big time
Shadow Cat17 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
I love this! I so can't wait for the next chapter!
AllieMcD chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
great update, i loved harvey in it so much and poor mike, donna was awesome as always and i hope she finds the note threatening mike's grandma because that kyle kid is so awful and everyone should find out
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Loved this chapter. Seriously. There were some grammar mistakes, but you have has hooked, regardless. Can't wait for the next one!
Rosejoanna chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Omg poor mike
whynotlive chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Kyle! I hate Kyle! So evil! Harvey better ring his little neck! Is Mike in a coma? Maybe that's whats going on. Or hes dreaming. Update soon! I can't wait to hear Mike's fate!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh no! Poor Mike! This is really good so far hon, I like it! :D
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I CANNOT WAIT TO READ WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT.
whynotlive chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Grrr... Kyle... Update soon! Poor Mike :O
jodiesto chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Great start
Mei Neko chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I have just expressed the horror and sorrow that I felt of poor Mike being hit by that car! Poor Mike! Being threatened by Kyle with his grandmother! That is low, Kyle .

But man! I held my breath at the end of the chapter! Great stuff!
Akiza Copperfield chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Very interesting story please update soon
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I love this! I so can't wait for your next update! The bold is a little hard to read but otherwise you sucked me in and I so want to read the next chapter... now!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »