Reviews for Hints of a Future Untold
dr3 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Locked alone in your head with painful, lonely memories. That's so sad... *sigh*.
The Stygian Angel chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
Awesome;) Plz update as soon as possible. LOVED it!
farawisa chapter 14 . 3/5/2012
well, first of all, i LOVE this story. it's amazing and while it is really sad, your characters are just plain brilliant.

secondly, i really hope that you will go on with this. i really hope that you haven't abandoned this.
achartreusemicrobus chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
Just found this story via suitsmeme and followed it here, it's wonderful. So sorry to hear that you and your father have been ill during its writing. I hope you are both much better now.

I've been laughing and crying all the way through this so I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed and hoping you get to write the last chapters.

hope47 chapter 14 . 12/18/2011
Awesome!

I love this show and this story :) More please!
misanfaery chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
THIS IS PERFECTION. I can't wait to read the rest. Absolutely am loving this, and I can't wait to see what Harvey has to say to Mike. :D
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
Another awesome story of yours. Can't wait for more
Mickey chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
OMG LOVED IT
hollowgirl15 chapter 14 . 11/25/2011
Words dont even begin to describe just how amazingly awesome that revenge was. I'm dead serious. I have been waiting for that, for so long, and let me just say, it was well worth the wait. Kyle is beneath all of those wonderful people. I hate that scumbag! I am so glad he got what he deserved. Now we can focus on Mike feeling better and talking to Harvey. :) great job!
OldFanfictionThatIHateDearly chapter 14 . 11/25/2011
SCORE! I'm so thrilled with this!

Ugh, you're catching me at a bad time, but this made me SO HAPPY! You can't even understand!

Great job!
Maroon-dragon chapter 14 . 11/25/2011
I really love this chapter, and you portrayed Donna her awesomeness very well :D

xx
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 14 . 11/25/2011
aww, "our boys."
00000909000000 chapter 14 . 11/24/2011
Very dramatic chapter. I like Donna a lot too, good job with her here. Thanks for sharing! :)
Rosejoanna chapter 14 . 11/24/2011
Omg i like how they caught him
maxlogcale chapter 14 . 11/24/2011
I think you did a great job with Donna. Sometimes less is more and I think that worked here. And, I love the last line, "let's go see OUR boys." :D Awesome!
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »