Reviews for Hints of a Future Untold
PocketPamela chapter 14 . 11/24/2011
Eeeeeep oh my gosh! I am in love with this, no lie. It's just so nice. The way you write it is just wonderful. I'm sad it'll be coming to an end!
iruka92 chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
possible romance with harvey here? pretty pleaseee
iruka92 chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
sorry for the profanity that'll come with this review... KYLE IS A MEAN SON OF A BTCH. I hope the partners get him bad.
BadassSami13 chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
I love it! I love caring!Harvey! Can't wait for more :)
Rosejoanna chapter 13 . 11/11/2011
Wow soft Harvey is showing I like it
00000909000000 chapter 13 . 11/10/2011
Really good chapter. I loved that Harvey and Mike had a heart to heart and loved the ending. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
OldFanfictionThatIHateDearly chapter 13 . 11/10/2011
Holy freaking crap... Dude. DUDE!

Do you even know what you're doing to me right now? It's like my brain just exploded all over, oh my gosh.

The part with him pulling up his GOOD leg? Cause he had that BAD one? And then CRYING? And almost losing control? And wondering if it was better if he died?

Oh my gosh, my soul aches.

And I love how he was sorry. SO SAD!

Great job!
chocolate-colombo chapter 13 . 11/10/2011
Hooray for shout outs! That was sweet (_) thank you!

When I saw that this story had been updated I went, "*gasp* do my eyes deceive me?" But I'm glad they didn't! XD

Now that I'm done rambling, let me take the time to say that you did a good job on this chapter
PocketPamela chapter 13 . 11/10/2011
I got a special note, yay :D! This chapter, as usual, is splendid. The way you write fragile!Mike and worried!Harvey and Donna is just great.
hollowgirl15 chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was so sweet! I really loved it! I feel like I hasn't talked to you in forever! Was it me who needs to reply? I haven't been of ff on a real computer in a while! If so, I'm so sorry! I dont mean to seem like I'm avoiding you!

This really was a beautiful chapter! I Absoultely loved it! As always, you did a wonderful job!
godsdaughter77 chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
Great chapter! Thanks for sharing!
killerpuppy chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
this chapter made my cry a little with mike's funurealy scene, and that last statement! how sad! i really want to see how harvey reacts to this and i hope that mike stays awake this time to! )
Rosejoanna chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
Omg how could Mike say that
Sachiel Angelo chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
oh my god Mike! He really is regretting every thing. Harvey got to do something! But not some cheesing lines.
godsdaughter77 chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
Great chapter! I love that Mike is finally awake. I look forward to seeing the next update!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »