Reviews for Hints of a Future Untold
00000909000000 chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
That is a sad question. Good chapter. I liked all of the different pov's. Thanks! :)
chocolate-colombo chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
I loved this update.

Especially the last part. Mike waking up. Harvey being by his side. Mike asking if it would have been better if he died in the accident. :'(

I can't wait for more!
PocketPamela chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
Oh god you are wonderful. Really a fantastic person and your writing is great and GRAM AND DONNA.

I loved how you wrote Mike's inner turmoil. That was amazing.

But WHAT. You cant leave it at thaaaat! More of your lovely writing soon? Pleeease?
hollowgirl15 chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
! My poor baby Mike! That was so beautiful! Poor Mike though! So angsty! I love it so much! It truly was wonderful. I especially loved how Harvey is fearing for the world now that Donna and Gram had met! That was hilarious! I really loved it. It was better than I could have ever imagined! And it was especially nice of you to update through your phone for us. I know it's a pain for you so ありがとうございます!
USA-Fanatic chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
This is a great story! I love it. It's original and well-written, and I sincerely hope that there is an update on the horizon.
maxlogcale chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
I love Gram, she is as badass as Donna! Come on, someone need to seriously kick Kyle's ass!
OldFanfictionThatIHateDearly chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
I loved this chapter! So intense, you don't even KNOOOOOOW!

I love his grandma so much. I love her harrassing that poor nurse and having fun doing it. Ugh, I'm going to LOVE being old.

So great.

And then poor HARVEY! YOU NEED TO FIGURE THINGS OUT! This was so thought provoking, I loved it!
Rosejoanna chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
Oh Gran everybody loves you
Sachiel Angelo chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
So Harvey decided what he is going to do?
00000909000000 chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Good chapter. I liked Harvey's thoughts at the end of the story. How wants to be honest but how it scares him. Love it.

Thanks! :)
hollowgirl15 chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
That was lovely! Oh I loved every bit of it! From Gram being totally amazing, to her getting Harvey to call her Gran (that made me laugh) and to how Harvey admitted to himself that he cares! Fantastic update my friend!
chocolate-colombo chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Gram is awesome here.

Is Mike gonna wake up soon?
PocketPamela chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
GRAM IS SO KICKASS.

I'm glad you've updated this because I absolutely love this story and Gram fighting the nurse was beautiful.
Kay8abc chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
I can't wait until they get him, and Mike gets back.
Mickey chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
OMG love it and can't wait for the next chapter
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »