Reviews for Hints of a Future Untold
Mei Neko chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
Once again, you are awesome!

I'd give you more but lately, I noticed my string of emocons are screwing with my screen.

Cannot wait for Mike to wake up!

Donna! Give us some justice!
10-A-YA chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
This chapter fills me warm fuzzies. I love the slow realization that Harvey does genuinely care for Mike and Donna's softer, but still fierce protection of Mike and Harvey. I especially enjoyed Harvey's soft "I won't" and both Donna and Harvey's reactions to Mikes tears. It all just seemed very real and lovely beyond reason. Obviously I'm enjoying your story and look forward to more.
hollowgirl15 chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
Awwwwwwwwww! Poor Mike!

You are evil. Making him have to choose! And his grandma asking him no less!

Loved the Donna love. Mike always needs cuddles. :) and he even got some Harvey support!

When will Kyle die? That needs to happen soon...very soon...
Joliepinkyswear chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
I just found this story and I have to say it is soooo good. I can't wait for the next update.

OldFanfictionThatIHateDearly chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
Holy...

This was, like... perfect. I mean... it was so well written and all that jazz, but it was also, like... I don't know.

I guess... elegent is the word.

I loved the format of this. The whole Mike-dream-Harvey-dream-Donna-dream thing. It was awesome. It was sooooo suspensful, I just ate it up.

And I loved Harvey not knowing what he would do if Mike didn't wake up. That's sooooooo cute. And him simply existing before him... Ugh. DUDE! Too perfect.

And Donna feeling guilty? Horrible... she SO shouldn't!

I could eat this up!

I WANNA KNOW WHAT MIKE'S CHOICE IS!

I love how he was crying and they were all worried... holy cow...

Great job!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Loving this story! Can't wait for more :-)
River1225 chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
I can't wait for the next update :D
chocolate-colombo chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
Badah bah bah bah! I'm lovin' it!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
I was really scared for a second there. I really thought Jessica found out about Mike not being a real lawyer.
killerpuppy chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
this is a really good chapter, and i really hate kyle he is such a jerk! well i hope u update soon!
Rosejoanna chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
Omg Mike will jump off The Empire State Building for his grandma thats soo sweet
00000909000000 chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
I just found your story and I am really enjoying it. I love how we are getting different peoples pov's really adds depth. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
godsdaughter77 chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
Great chapter! It would be super scary to be on Donna's bad side. I loved Harvey realizing that Mike is someone who he doesn't only want, but someone he is coming to need. I also liked how frustrated he got about Trevor. Thanks for sharing.
Mickey chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
Love it and can't wait for the next chapter
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
Is it possible to be a ultra douchebag because if you can I think Kyle has accomplished it. You do not mess with Mike because Harvery will kill you, and Donna well Donna will just make you her bitch.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »