Reviews for DisneyGlee :D
bookworm134 chapter 9 . 12/17/2015
Man I wish the show had been really like this. Why did they always have to do relationship drama when there was so much else to choose from. Beautiful. Thank you

Keep up the great work!
dreams-of-a-novel chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
You honestly thought you could have Quinn sing “I’ll Try” and not have me cry? Really? No fair! But it’s very good!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
DAMMIT! NOW I AM GOING TO CRY!
LadyPhoenix731 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
I so love this story, everything is so perfect. I so wish something like this would happen on Glee.
dreamer 3097 chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
this i good
starbright37 chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
my god this story needs to be an episode! it would be so amazing! so, I loved it if you couldn't tell. you picked great partners and awesome songs for them to sing. I liked the whole Disney theme idea :)
Jedi-Bant chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Gah, how do you do it!

You have disney glee angst plot Happy if teary Bant!

Immediate favourite plus saved to hard drive to later internet broken rereading.

I officially love you!
Jedi-Bant chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Perfection again, love this fic.

I want someone to make a soundtrack of these mashups!
Jedi-Bant chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
That was absolutely perfect! Love it! Bravo!

When they were talking to Blaine's father i was thinking, that Santana should say, "OMG You and Kurt should so do on a double date with me and Brittney!' i could just imagine Blaine's dad's reaction.

BUT THAT WAS SO MUCH BETTER! I will never think about those songs the same way again...in a good way :D
njferrell chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
"In that moment they were completely untouchable. They were together, and they were home."

That is a great way to end it!
njferrell chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
I was wondering how you would have those two work together..Rachel being...well, Rachel. Nice job.

Poor Kurt and Blaine, though.
njferrell chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
Kurt and Puck were awesome together.

I do love their friendship. They "get" each other.
njferrell chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
Sweet Brittany helped Quinn...

Mr. Shue's thoughts in the end summed up the story so far.
njferrell chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
They had a nice talk.

I like that they mentioned how Kurt seems to know Puck and can say whatever he wants to him. I like the thought that of Puck and Kurt as friends. I'm a huge fan of protective/friends with Kurt, Puck.