Reviews for DisneyGlee :D
dreams-of-a-novel chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
You honestly thought you could have Quinn sing “I’ll Try” and not have me cry? Really? No fair! But it’s very good!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
DAMMIT! NOW I AM GOING TO CRY!
LadyPhoenix731 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
I so love this story, everything is so perfect. I so wish something like this would happen on Glee.
dreamer 3097 chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
this i good
starbright37 chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
my god this story needs to be an episode! it would be so amazing! so, I loved it if you couldn't tell. you picked great partners and awesome songs for them to sing. I liked the whole Disney theme idea :)
Jedi-Bant chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Gah, how do you do it!

You have disney glee angst plot Happy if teary Bant!

Immediate favourite plus saved to hard drive to later internet broken rereading.

I officially love you!
Jedi-Bant chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Perfection again, love this fic.

I want someone to make a soundtrack of these mashups!
Jedi-Bant chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
That was absolutely perfect! Love it! Bravo!

When they were talking to Blaine's father i was thinking, that Santana should say, "OMG You and Kurt should so do on a double date with me and Brittney!' i could just imagine Blaine's dad's reaction.

BUT THAT WAS SO MUCH BETTER! I will never think about those songs the same way again...in a good way :D
njferrell chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
"In that moment they were completely untouchable. They were together, and they were home."

That is a great way to end it!
njferrell chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
I was wondering how you would have those two work together..Rachel being...well, Rachel. Nice job.

Poor Kurt and Blaine, though.
njferrell chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
Kurt and Puck were awesome together.

I do love their friendship. They "get" each other.
njferrell chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
Sweet Brittany helped Quinn...

Mr. Shue's thoughts in the end summed up the story so far.
njferrell chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
They had a nice talk.

I like that they mentioned how Kurt seems to know Puck and can say whatever he wants to him. I like the thought that of Puck and Kurt as friends. I'm a huge fan of protective/friends with Kurt, Puck.
njferrell chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Poor Blaine. I have a feeling it's

Lovely of Finn and Cedes to use their duet to cheer them up.