Reviews for Fashion, Baby
I'llrockyoursocks chapter 1 . 8/27/2011

If I had italics I'd be using them excessively but that's the only thing I can say at the moment.

Fucking hot.
thegirlwhoreadsfanfic chapter 1 . 8/25/2011

that was...

really hot.
Copper Oxide chapter 1 . 8/25/2011

someone has got this smut deal down to a t! this is, as most of your material tends to be, obscenely hot.

hey and also

obnoxiously attractive model characters being completely unprofessional around one another?

writing gold.

I am loving this, lady! keep up the impeccable work!
Shammytime chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Can you send me a link to the video that inspired you? I wanna watch it :) great story btw
nude.erections chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
i love it. c:
GirlinTheCafe chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmn, that was so freaking hot!
appleklaine chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
that was amazing omgfnjrshngtbr
thisisbreanna chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was great!
Charlotte -LOVE chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
So, I'm youmovedmekurt from Tumblr. I was going to review this hours ago (when I first read it) but then I got really distracted by writing a review for Welcome Back to Hogwarts and only just remembered that you needed love.

...Wooow. You most definitely deserve to be worshipped for this.

It's. So. Good. And. Hot. And. HNNNNG.

And I lost the ability to think properly around the halfway mark.

Is there any possibility of a sequel?
wombat blainers chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
dfctgvybjnui *fans self*

This is so good. I like the whole teasing on the catwalk thing, I think you got everything just right. They weren't overly violent or rough, nothing like that. It was just perfect.

I really, really hope you continue this!
Shammytime chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
JR Granger chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Well... fuck that was hot! Seriously one of the hottest things I've ever read, great job! If only you would continue it; it'd pretty much be one of my favorite fics to read. ;]