Reviews for Walk, Walk, Fashion Baby
*3*
GothicNicoLuver chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Chicago isn't in Ohio...
Stephosaur chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Amazing!I love Model Kurt!
ApatheticBrownMoose chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
I loved it! This has to be my favorite Model!Klaine ever. Perhaps think of writing a sequel one shot or epilogue or something? Because I just can't get enough!
Gleek1906-Klaine4eva chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
Nawwwww, just gorgeous, I loved this so much, and especially the ending ;) awesome
owls-tridents-and-scarves chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
awesome, just awesome, i am so in love with this. 3 *-*
Lar of Luyeia chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
I can't express how happy I am that you decided to continue this! It is nothing short of awesome!

As a backward compliment I'm going to blame you when I fail biology/chemistry, I read this instead of making homework! worth it though!

Thanks so much for the wonderful story and great AU!
UnPurpleSmurf chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Oh God How I love This!

it was awesome! you're great!
1gleefan chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This might have been enjoyable but it was difficult to read with the numerous spelling and grammatical errors. You might consider a beta because I'm sure this would be a wonderful story.
Krustel chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
It's a real great final chapter. I like it
tomoyosita chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
i love iiit, especially the las part! i would love to see an epilogue with the wedding aaand the wedding night :D
jtangel chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Loved every minute of this chapter and the story as a whole! Can we get a one-shot of the wedding?
IzzyBoleyn chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Sequel sequel sequel! Or an epilouge! I want to see more of kurt clothes n future collaborations n the klaine wedding n babies n all that! Lol sorry I'm a tiny bit hyper but it would be so wonderful to read more:)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »