Reviews for The Woodsman's Axe
Tjin chapter 1 . 2/3
you sir are a delightfully deviant freak... I thank you for the fun.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
An excellent strike to the heart of the Batman universe.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
The story is awesome, but the Dunsmore-Omake was a riot.
Tremor230 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Any chance to see a version with superman?
Please?
ForgottenJuliette chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I didn't know exactly what to expect, but wow you wrote this in such a fantastic and gripping way. I love to read this type of writing over and over.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I liked the story.
Something tells me, that even if Batman isn't happy about Narrator's actions, the ghost of Rorschach approves.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Not that familiar with the Batman mythos outside of a few television shows and videogames, I'd guess your take on a slightly less psychotic version of Hugo Strange? Maybe Azreal?
Power of Touch chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Quite good, not at all what I expected and it's almost amusing to see 'The World's Greatest Detective' picked apart psychologically so quickly. I hope you continue writing but looking at your profile it seems like only the crank case file is getting looked at regularly. Regardless, thank you for the diversion and the smile it brough.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh, that last Omake was just hilarious!

So which villain did the mystery guy kill?
clexfan chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
LOL, that last Omake was frickin' awesome!
the dark lord dobby chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
...with the possible exception of the lousy shot bit my guess is Lazlo Soot from Smokin Aces.

He borrows people's faces, has lots of money, I don't think we ever see him using precision weapons, he doesn't look to young to be about fifty...

Still seems like a long shot but that's my guess.
boyo77 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Very well written and presented!
natsu.point chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
A strange way of writing. Especially the part of how Batman is never directly mentioned as Batman.

As for the identity of the narrator, the chances of actually guessing his identity is only a 50/50 chance because even if the given guess is accurately fit on whoever the guy is, in the end there is still a probability that he isn't that guy and only coincidentally fit his profile.

So, I would greatly appreciate if you tell me. Of course, you still have the choice not to but... yeah I would greatly appreciate it if you do.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
...Interesting. I hope the villain is/was who I think it is/was. heh. Nice POV world play.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
And, of course, this line would have to be included somewhere along the line:

"Is it any surprise that 'batman' bats for the other team?"
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »