Reviews for Quiet Places
Winter Blake chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This story is so good. You did a really great job with this. I can't wait to read the rest of the series.
arcadii chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
One of the most difficult things in the world is to watch someone you love in pain - you would do absolutely anthing to help them and in the process, keep your own heart from breaking. I know it's a human saying that 'time heals all wounds,' but this is such a massive one, can it be healed or more likely only patched to allow the sufferers a miserable existance where the lucky were the ones that perished with Vulcan.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
awwwwwwwwwwww, i cant decide if i like spocks or jims better. i guess its just because some parts jim explains more of his side than in spocks, but same way with spock explaining more in his...i dont know
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
You do drama really well. Again with this piece, I was torn apart. Jim's fear and Spock's pain are so evident and your writing took my breath away. Your descriptions are excellent and I was right there as everything happened. When Spock was in the science lab my heart leaped in hope and it seemed he was getting better. I wouldn't have stopped to think about the fight meaning he was getting better, but I see it clearly now. This was great. Thank you so very much. Simply amazing.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Poor Kirk.

Can Spock Prime appear? I want Spock Prime!
VeeDub chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
*sigh* So good.
Doni chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Nice job giving both perspectives without making it feel repetitive. This is where Jim's stubbornness is a hell of an asset.
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Poor Spock and Jim. But with Jim he will work through it.