Reviews for Amongst the ferocious felines
Random number generator chapter 3 . 7/4
Sentient artifacts thing is a new one.
IcySneasel chapter 3 . 5/31
Ahh this is a nice little story left here. Kinda sad to see it dead.
Arial Wolf chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Bloody brilliant thank you
Looking forward to more
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
cool
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
nice
SpIdErbite20 chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Love it so far. Please update again soon.
Catchfire chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Man I wish you would continue this Fic. It has some really great potential. Plus I really love your idea of goblin artifacts being sentient and having rights under goblin law. If you don't plan to finish this Fic then please please let someone else adopt it. Keep up the great work.
Malbatorus chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
This going to get an update?
Alucard-Masters chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
i can't wait to read more of this interesting story my friend, it seems positivly wonderful and well written, i might have slight qualms with the short chapters but i can deal with that as each writer has their own limitations to deal with. can't wait to see what happens next my friend.
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Even if the only reason for them to be able to talk to animals was to write in H edwigs snarky comments then I highly approve! Love it so far!
Starfox5 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Another great start which I hope you'll continue. Fascinating political and social plots here, and a good version of Snape - well, good as in well-crafted, not goody-good.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
›› If I'd written Harry Potter, they would have lost and actually had a reason to follow Voldemort after his resurrection.
Pretty sure Rowling /Voldemort has this covered with the whole "Obey me or I'll kill you" thing - with the body-count to back it up.

More of a rant (some good, some lame) than a story, this "chapter". Defer to chap 2.
Valentine Meikin chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Before I really start to review this story, your 'disclaimer' is a massive point against Jo Rowling in two ways...

Firstly, how much Lucius Malfoy's name, never mind his presence, can command people to do things without question. I have to say that the REAL Dark Lord of Harry's world never even got a scratch. If he'd had dark hair, Tim Curry would be approached first to play Lucius.

Secondly, How much Voldemort screwed up Malfoy's plans with his frankly petty way of doing blood purging. He actually sent the wizarding economy and society into collapse, and could have destroyed wizarding England easily.

Oh the subject of the story, good work on actually doing Harry's POV, rather than the bastardized version JKR does to explain away how narrow the viewpoint we get is.
Twigon chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I am being massively amused by the amount of 'because I felt like it' that seems to go into your story without messing it up in any way.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »