Reviews for Captive
kiarainu chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
wooooooooooooow is Great ;_;
rrf chapter 21 . 5/11/2013
beautiful! write a sequel to this! You have a gift!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
Cool! Scar would be in jail forever! I kinda like Scar (as a villain), but, he needs some jail time to think about what he's done. Plus, Mufasa is the king! IF he thinks his brother's learned his lesson (repeat: "IF" ) , he could take him out of jail.
But, I wouldn't take my pshyco brother out of jail if he kidnapped my kid, and, tried to kill me!
RRF chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
I had an dream like this, too! I would've written it, but, I wanted to make sure that no one else has the same dream! lucky! You beat me to it. :) 3
SelinaBiancaJackson chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
OMG! I THOUGHT SIMBA WAS A GONER!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/11/2013
No logic but good story! ...:)
Roslind chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
2000?! Dang!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
I was gonna say, I recognize that last paragraph! Good choice!
Roslind chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Right now, this is one of the best fan-fictions of the Lion King I have read so far! And, believe me when I say this, I have written, and read a BUNCH of fan-fictions! :) 3
Roslind chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
in a dream? that's usually how I write my stories, to! cutos to u bro!
AuditoresGirl chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
Hi, me again XP
I know i already mentioned that this story is awesome, but i felt like I had to say it again, in full detail.
When i first got on fanfiction, I was a lurker, reading fanfiction and then I couldn't favorite or follow it or anything, so i just forgot about the fanfic after a while.
Then, I read this story.
The plot twists, the dialogue, the characters, the violence, the character development was all perfect, on spot, exactly how I imagined it would be. You kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading this. The ending was so sad, and so heartbreaking, and just EPIC...
After days and days of reading this, I still couldn't get this story out of my head. It was like, someone on the other side of the world had read my mind and made it a dream come true. So very suspenseful.
And that was when i started getting the urge to write.
At first, it was just writing school papers. Then, I took that and turned it into a little oneshot. Like one on the Humanities Studies, about Child Slavery, a little oneshot of a boy named carlo. Most of it i just deleted, because it made no sense whatsoever, and it didn't have a plot, but some of them i kept with me.
If you go to my profile, you'll see i have a story called Always and Look Down Upon. They were both based off of two little paragraphs, one while I was learning about the holocaust, the other while i was thinking of a b-day present for my firend. a little bit of text, that turned into an actual thing i would publish.
I just wanted to tell you this, because, you are one of the best writers i have ever read on this entire site. I got moved by this story, and it was as if, my imagination only needed that little push to get started.
So, all i can really say is... Thank you for inspiring me to start writing.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
Just finished reading.

Tragic, painful and brilliant.

Great read, god Simba's going to be a mess for a long time.

You also made me want my favourite character to be skinned alive and eaten despite normally trying to figure out ways he can get some sort of happy ending despite his evil, so good job on that.

In short disturbing at times but a great piece of writing, good job.
dbaviatrix chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
BEST STORY EVER! I started reading 2 hours ago, and couldn't stop. I'll start reading the sequel as soon as I can! I gotta say I encountered many emotions as my imagination flew and "saw" a poor Simba and his suffering family, but I'm glad it all ended well; do you have any Deviant Art account where I can follow you? If you're okay with it, I'm definitely announcing your story there so my watchers can come and read it too! Congratulations, you did an AMAZING job! (:
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Wow, I never cry when I read stories. But I might. I just might.
RoyalDragonSeer chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
Wow! A great way to end the first book! :) You did really well with this! Usually I'm not the one to read hurt/comfort/crime fics, but boy this was great :) I can't wait to read the sequal :)