Reviews for The List
KingdomCome67 chapter 1 . 1/15
lol
THE CRACKLING PUMPKIN PASTIES chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I really love this story! It was ages ago that I first read it and added as a favourite story, and I'm afraid a comment is long overdue, but...I'm here at last. I love this story. It's hilarious and I think it's cute that Arthur would take pains to list all the things he thinks Merlin shouldn't do and those range from antics to confessing his magic and going on suicide missions (by the way, these two are my favourites XD) ( Merlin: Aww Arthur are you concerned about me? Arthur: Of course not, you idiot, shut up.).

Also I would like to ask if I may translate this story into Chinese. I promise to do my best. Please imagine a hopeful face although know that I'm not trying to guilt trip you into agreeing. I understand that everyone is protective of their works. Whatever your answer might be, thank you very much for writing such a lovely story. :)
Lya200 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Everyone broke rule number 8 whilst reading this XD
Chatterbox818 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
This was HILARIOUS! Oh, wow. It was perfect! Gold!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Haha, love the list! So does Arthur know about Merlin'd magic in this?
Nord chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Well I laughed very hard hahahaha! Thank you!
skydoe16 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
My favorite was number 10, no confessing that you are a sorcerer XD
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Ah, this was totally hilarious, and I had a blast reading it!
Katz4 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Still one of the best things I've ever read.
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
You made me laugh. *tilts head* Have you written a fic about drunk!Merlin singing? Because that sounds hilarious.
ifarted-version2.0 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Jesus Christ that was adorable and hilarious. Absolutely loved it.
satomika chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I laughed!

It was absolutely funny!

And i am superbly happy that Gwaine's name was mentioned not once, not twice, not even thrice!

I sooo love Gwaine and i feel so giddy everytime his name is mentioned, especially when he is doing some kind of prank or insulting Arthur

Hee!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Couldn't help but notice, "Go drinking with Gwaine" is there # times!XD Love the list!
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
XDDD
I love this!
LiveAndLetRain chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
You made me laugh! I find it particularly amusing the number of times Merlin was forbidden from Fill-in-the-blank with Gwaine!