Reviews for Everyone has a twin
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
I don't want steve to cheat on cayherine. And it ooc for him. I prefer he went back and told catherine about rebecca. But overall it is a good story
njborba chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
That was a cute encounter. I can imagine him being awkward about seeing Rebecca, especially about her touching him even though it was just his arm. Really liked how she threw his advice back at him!
ilse23 chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
this is funny. guess everyone has a twin
jean25 chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
what a cute story, have to say glad Cath is on the show more now but do wish the writers would develop the relationship more, love super seal stories too.
The Darkness Knight chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Okay, glad you recommended this on twitter! This was so cute! I wish there was more!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
OMG! AHHhh this is awesome! As a fan of both Combat Hospital and Hawaii Five-0 this is a great crossover! Thank you for posting!
GraceGraceGrace chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Fun. Clever. Sweet.

I know watching CH, I could not stop thinking she was so much like Catherine!
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
LOVE IT.
Bonzai80 chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Hi. I like you story very much. Also the characters! Go on!
loveRnB chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
this is bagging for follow up :)
moonjat54 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I enjoyed this crossover a lot. I only saw a few of the Combat Hospital episodes but this felt right and I like the advice that Rebecca gave Steve. I can imagine how seeing her would have thrown Steve for a loop. Nicely done and very entertaining.
sunshinecutiebre chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Hmmmm great way to end it. Nice short story.
jodiesto chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Nice way to handle it.
CavalierQueen chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Nice job. Clever idea for a cross over. I watch both shows and it wasn't until someone on the CH facebook board pointed it out that I realized that MB was on both shows. :-)
Runner043 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
What a nice way to wrap it up. That could be a great follow-up story, to have Steve introduce the 'twins'.