Reviews for Home
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2017
This is a beautifully written one... I loved your story so! Only thing I kept wishing it had was a bit of EO thrown in (being an EO fan and all ha!) but the lack of it doesn't make it any less of a great story to me though.
... Oh and great character portrait of Calvin btw ... I could almost hear his voice haha
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2016
"Calvin," Olivia was saying, "You're my son, you live with me!"
Shouldn't Olivia was saying be Vivian was saying just saying
BensonDieHard chapter 10 . 3/26/2016
perfect
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
You should make a fanfic about Olivia adopting Noah and Calvin coming back and finding out how will he take It? Will she adopt him too?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/6/2015
Great loved the episodes with calvin in them and love this fanfic
Henry Uchiha chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
I loved this story! It put a massive smile on my face when I read it, You captured the characters brilliantly! One of favourite ever stories!
Speisla Cartoon Cartoon chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
I love this fic TT_TT
AngelRoxford chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Ah-mazing story I wanted to cry you my friend are a creative person 3
Kikilia14 chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Like this story- hope to see it updated soon.
theonlyxception chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
Definitely a favorite Calvin and Olivia story! Always found it a little crazy that they took him for her, when his mom gave Olivia legal guardianship in the first place.

I'm just glad that Calvin and Olivia got just the happening ending that they both needed. Going to add this to my favorites, as well as read the sequel.
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
Awww! This is a great story! I didn't review every chapter because once I started reading, I was too hooked on reading what happened next! Going to read the sequel a bit later!
JanuaryGirlz chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
This story is great! I love that you reunited Olivia and Calvin. I especially love the fluffy moments. The ending of this chapter was amazing. Can't wait to read the rest.
mbensidy chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
I liked your story. If only it could be true . I hope there will be other
19Dianne94 chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
Please tell me you are writing a sequel to this? I mean there's so much you can do with this!
RogueMustangMare chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
Aw, that was such a cute ending! And, yep, Liv definitely acted like a mom. Mess with her kids and . . . watch out! Although Elliot should have at least figured she would keep some kind of control! Anyways, loved it!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »