Reviews for Love in this Tub
SupernaturalBabe chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That was so hot!
Eirrythia chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Abso-fraking-lutely loved this fic... adorable, and so much the characters... *love*
Yoruichi89 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
i love the ending the best. i could relay see Sam doing that to dean.. great stroy
zozo42 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
i cant wait for The Bet II

i love that Ellen scares the bejesus out of Dean. There's always that one woman that scares tough scare guys lol
erika chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wow. I thoroughly enjoyed your fic Mali! I love that this was a Jo and Dean pairing because I was disappointed that nothing really developed between them in the show, for there was obviously something there. The love scene was beautiful and comical at the same time. I'm not a huge fan of the super graphic love scenes that some tend to do...it was exactly as it should be. Thanks for posting this work because I really really really loved it :)

sincerely,

erika
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Best story iv read in a long time I hope there is more to come ;)
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
So, me and Welsh are staying at our mother's house at the moment, and she kept making this super awkward for me by walking in as I was trying to read, demanding "what are you reading?"

Lol. I loved it, very funny, and very in character for Dean and Jo. This is exactly what I imagine life to have been like with them- both quite immature and fun loving, when there's no hunt to worry about.

I really, really loved it, and I can't wait to read your next oneshot.
stephaniew chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Love love love this! So damn hot! This is one of my favorite lines ever: "He's every bit as irresistible as he thinks he is." So very very true... *sigh* The setup was terrific, the dialogue was a ton of fun. I love it when they tease and challenge each other! Sam's teasing at the end was hysterical! Dean's thoughts about Ellen seem right on to me...I'm pretty sure she would have known what was going on if this had happened on the show! Great great story and a lovely smutty treat to read! :)
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
LOL...hump day afternoon was correct! Dang girl! You really know how to write this stuff! I don't even have to know who these people are to enjoy the stories! Loved that Jo won that round. Also love that Sam teased Dean in the end! Totally laughed out loud at, "Say my name, Dean,"...classic! Hilarious!
celeste301 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
loved it, really steamy story lol. I love how they were both terrified it was Ellen
cheekymonster2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I loved this! And cannot wait for the bet part deux!
WelshWitch1011 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Mmmmm, awesome! More Dean/Jo smut, and sneaky, bathroom smut at that, which was even better!

"He's every bit as irresistible as he thinks he is." LOL, isn't that the truth? I can't blame Jo for not being able to resist. Who in their right mind would?

I also LOVED the end, and how utterly terrified Dean still is of Ellen. She was such a great character, and it actually made me a little sad to think about how much I missed her. There's a serious lack of kick-ass, NON-evil women in that show. Jo and Ellen were a rarity. Not to mention that Jo is just perfect for Dean.

(Also, the mention of a rubber duck made me laugh my assbutt off, given the whole little duck nation thing going on, on the SPN set right now)

Anyway, great fic,hun. :)