Reviews for The Substitute
oakleaf chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Very pretty. I love the story and the way it unfolds. Awesome work, well done.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
It's a High School AU. A High School AU with proper grammar/spelling and everyone in character, or near enough as doesn't matter. Well done!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Ulquiorra and Grimmjow are such romantics..LOL

..and Ishida's the bartender..so cute..XD
KatLady13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was great! I really enjoyed it. You stuck with the ' who am I' theme, having these two support one another while finding each other. This was everything a one shot should be.
Insanity-Plus chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I'm not going to lie...this has got to be my most favorite Fanfiction I've ever read. It was just brilliant. I saw no grammatical errors to speak of, no plotholes to complain about, nor any incidents that deterred me from loving this Fic. It was absolutely amazing.

It had all the right pairings for me- IchiRuki, UlquiHime, mentions of GrimmNel, and StarkTia. And I love how Ichigo and Rukia were in this Fic. So understanding of each others' dreams. And their instant rapport was done perfectly. You are one seriously talented writer, and by God I am sad to see this Fic doesn't have near a 100 reviews!

I love how Rukia became a singer, and Ichigo wants to be a writer. Two artistically driven people. And the psychology presented in this Fic was great. Ichigo's inner musings were brilliant and insightful. I felt he was really relatable.

Great job on this Fic. Seriously commend you on a job well done!

-Mikie AKA Insanity!
awnn chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
The story was unclear, and the details could have been stretched more. Overall good story.
ichirukitard chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Awww this was so sweet and cute! I loved how they met and met again the second time. When Ichigo went up to the bartender and asked him for an favor, I was thinking that "OMG, could it be about the coffee? Did he ask the bartender to give Rukia the coffee she likes?" So, you don't know how happy I was when my thoughts came through. I just loved how they reunited over the coffees. The last part was sweet as well. I loved how she inspired him to begin his first writing. All in all, this was such a cute & sweet well written fic. Loved it! I also enjoyed Grimmjow and Ulquiorra's part too XD.
the general girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh this was brilliant, AGAIN you've managed to take the characters out of Bleach and create a world where they're still themselves, where their interactions still feel natural and none of the consequences forced.

Love this different take on Ichigo and Rukia!
julamei chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
i liked this a lot, though it kind of makes me curious for more of rukia's side of the story. i always think au's would be really difficult to do as a one-shot and i really commend those of you who can pull it off so well-great job!
DamionKenley117 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow, ok. I can see how you really like this and the Fallout oneshot. I don't normally go in for them, but every once in a while I give in. I'm glad I did this time.
heytherehoyhoy chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Love this a lot (and the little UlquiHime you added in there :) this was really good!

Yay! I reviewed!
Juveniliare chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Very good development! I like how their, or Rukia's, life could turn into places uncharted.

Lovely written.
Oh balls I can't remember it chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Oh that was lovely.
The Tribe chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
You seriously write the best Bleach AU's ever. All the itty-bitty details, the small cameos, and esoteric hints make them so fantastic. I mean, everyone was actually in character, the beta couples were lovely (A wild UlquiHime appears!), and I feel like I win something every time I notice a reference to the original. And somehow they are simultaneously subtle AND glaring. I don't even know how you do it, but it's wonderful.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I really enjoyed this-definitely a different taek on the traditional high school story. I thought the pacing was lovely, and the emotions very subtle, while still being true to the characters. You have quite a gift for story telling. You should give us more oneshots in the future :)