Reviews for Full Moon Shuffle
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
C'mon update Love Heist already! It's been over a year!
Savaris chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
Ah, it's been to long... I thought for a second there I was seeing things!

Good to see you again, Traingham!

Here's hoping the next chapter is Eva's time to shine!
Kedima chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
oh my god!
I never thought this story will be update again
well hope next chapter will come soon...
Mistake Experience chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
I made some seriously inhuman sounds when I saw the mail... I can't wait for Mana's introduction. Amazing chapter, as always, can't wait for the next one!
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
This is a very interesting story. Much different then what I initially thought this story would be. I am only upset with the fact that Mana isn't really in the story. I was looking for a Mana story. Not a Chisame story.
obsidian-fox chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Interesting AU you're building here. I suspect Negi is looking for a Demonforge Mana. But this story does update a bit slowly...
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Cool! This is a fantastic story. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Benidate86 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Wow! Amazing how thirty thousand words just flew by. This story promises such an interesting twist. I just adore the new roles you shuffled the characters into, *cough* Neko-Yui *cough*.

So, I guess I just have to sit still and wait for an update, right? See you in two years then.
DrunkenFistNinja chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This story is all kinds of awesome. Can't really say there's anything that could be improved or edited other than release time, but even that is fine it since the chapters are so long.
The Flying Frog chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
That was fascinating. Thank you for updating this story...in a way by replacing the second chapter with what was there previously, but with more.

I greatly enjoyed this chapter. I thought the bit with Chachamaru being so devoted to Negi was both endearing and amusing. Keep up the good work.
Tantei1412 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Go! Go! Go! Onwards!

Yay! Go Springfield!

...Normal people are asleep right now, and my mind is addled to provide a sufficient review so...

Update! Update! Update! Go! Go! Go! Good job! Hurray!

-Tantei1412
Kroz Phantomville chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Nice story.
AnAncientBard chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Just so you know, Fang Vice Addiction is the story that got me into Fanfiction almost four years ago. Thanks for the years of fun that you have inadvertently brought me.
gster391 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
...I have absolutely no idea where this is going, but considering the fact that I read it because of chapter size I really shouldn't be talking. That said, I'd actually like to see what you're gonna do with this story; I don't think I've ever read an immortal Negi story set before he goes to Mahora...or at least not one that didn't place him with Evangeline.
Anonymous Reader chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Very interesting. Massively AU, with lots of potential. It seems that it shares some of the elements of your FVA series, like the vampires backstory.

I have to say that I quite like this Negi, it will be interesting to see how his relationships with Eva and Mana play out. I'm also curious about this Chachamaru's backstory, I find that I quite like her characterisation.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »