Reviews for Now It's Our World
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
ok so far but karan johar? u serious bbz?
SmilingAtTheTv chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
Yay, i missed this story so much! Glad it's and you are back :) Update!
swac twilight14 chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
Chad is going mental! he's so childish about the spy thingy lol, I laughed so hard when he planned on telling Kat about the spy thing xD will they send him to a mental hospital? they can send him in my house! its for Chad with mental disability- I mean People with mental disability :P I hope you update again!
swac twilight14
SmilingAtTheTv chapter 19 . 4/19/2012
Oh my gosh, Chad is- Chad is CRAZY!

Update asap! :)
LiveLaughLovePeaceChocolate chapter 19 . 4/6/2012
Jesidiwjdieizjeoxaj someone other than me saw Hunger Games on the SWAC forum. This is exciting. I'm obsessed. It's okay that Chad didn't use a bow and arrow, because he can be the guy version of Clove.

To review the actual CHAPTER and not just talk about my (possibly unhealthy) obsession, he killed Tia? That's harsh, even for him :P Update soon!
xRanbirOwnsMyHeartx chapter 19 . 3/30/2012
Yea I cba to log in, lol. Your welcome haha yea that'd work lol :D and omg! U actually wrote this! Chaddy the murderer of his own kid, sounds like a bollywood movie lolz :P yeah I forgive you for being obsessed with THG coz its pretty damn cool ;) JORDAN! :D now i'm just sounding mentaliszed, lol...bye. u better update or i'll get chad/jordan to come to you with a knife in the middle of the night
swac twilight14 chapter 19 . 3/28/2012
your a crazy lunatic CHAD DYLAN COOPER... I LOVE YOU xD

UPDATE
hope for eternity chapter 19 . 3/27/2012
Chad... killed Tia. He killed a little girl... yeah, Sonny and Kat are right, he can't just do that!
MusicChannySkyscraper chapter 19 . 3/27/2012
NOOOOOOO! TIAAA!

I was really worried when I read that he had got the knife... I actually thought he was gonna kill Tawni :P But hey, you write it so well... but still! Chad is kinda crazy... DON'T HURT ME CHAD! *dives into the pool*. GAH I'M COVERED IN CHLORINE NOW TOO!

Chad: Ha ha. :P

Me: Anywaayyyyyssssss... Please update soon! I want Sonny and Kat to FIX THIS! YEEEAAAHHHH!

:D

Amy x
k.98'PeaceOutSuckas chapter 18 . 2/5/2012
HAPPY 13 (uuuuuhhh, not sure...) AND 363 DAYS OF LIVING!

Kay, goodnight now! ;)
SmilingAtTheTv chapter 18 . 2/5/2012
Booo, Tawni is evil!

Aww, poor Sonny :/

Update :)
k.98'PeaceOutSuckas chapter 18 . 2/5/2012
Your A/N made me smile. :) Thanks.

Hey, about the chapter...I MISSS CHANNYYYY!

Please Sonny HAS to get over that weird confussion and Tawni has to FLIP OFF!

Otherwise I'LL take MY mum's kitchen knives and kill her!

Grrr...
MusicChannySkyscraper chapter 18 . 2/5/2012
EW! CHAWNI! YUCK! CHAWNI! UGH! CHAWNI!

...Heh. Yeah, Chawni sucks. I really hope Chaddy's mind gets straight! And Sonny's too... ME WANT CHANNY! ME WANT CHANNY!

...

Yeah. Lol.

Update soonies :D
IAmSRAK chapter 18 . 2/4/2012
Eww Chawni..

Anyway, great chapter!

Happy Birthday in advance!

Ooh and what's the movie's name?
NewUsername chapter 18 . 2/4/2012
First of all, EW CHAWNI! :/ Second, WHY ON EARTH DID CHAD LEAN INN? Stupid Chad, I dislike him now (I could never hate him) :P

And LOL, I seen your little subliminal thingy "As I lie alone on Chad's massive bed, randomly staring at the ceiling" Hehehe :P

Mehhhh, I feel like slapping tawni! Why is she so... weird and creepy?... Y'know when you're reading a good fic when you talk about the characters as if they're real :P

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllll, UPDATE SOON! :D