Reviews for Cinderella and the Pirates
ClassicCutie chapter 10 . 1/29
I gotta say that I love everything about this story! A few days ago as I was reading this story and decided to rewatch Treasure Planet and Cinderella, I noticed that you used quotes from the movie and had added them to the story which I thought was an amazing touch that had fit in beautifully. Absolutely a beautiful and lovely story, especially the ending. Love this couple!
lovemarkle chapter 10 . 11/4/2017
Love this story! Perfect!
Random Guest chapter 10 . 3/16/2017
That was Very sweet. Good job!
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
I am a pirate
You are a princess
We could sail the seven seas
Bring back some presents for all the people
Everyone would love us
Even Courtney would love us

Did you get the idea for this story from this song because this is exactlly what I thought of when reading your fantastic story?
Pandas01 chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Awwww dude wonderful story! I absolutely love it! :3
crumblingcookies1016 chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
I love your story, it's so cute.
lalita chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
amazing.
that's all I have to say.
I cried so hard during this. I would SO choose jim over the prince. you write so good.
lollipopqueen chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
i loved it more than loveandheartbreak because she always make them breaking up, please make more and letn there be jealousy, but still be together at the en. and by jealousy i mean with ariel and cindy and jim with Nod from epic. thank u, loved it
spazzygaz chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Awesome, had to finish this and now I have, I just want to say thank you for the pleasure of reading this story
spazzygaz chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Hey, I've just recently started checking out disney crossover fanfics and spotted this one, had mixed experience from a few, which basically resulted in an almost word for word re-telling of the films, but with another character in it, and yours has been a refreshing change from that.
I'm really enjoying your telling and how the 2 stories crossing over has changed things so much, looking forward to reading the rest.
wolfYLady-sama chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Soon after I reviewed the first chapter I knew I wouldn't get any sleep if I didn't finish your story and... I absolutly loved it! It was amazing then aren't even words to explain how wonderful I thought your story was. It was well thought, well worded and full of detail. I loved your story! It was amazing and I think you have a really talent for writing! Simply wonderful!
wolfYLady-sama chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I came across this story late but even if I can't read it all right now I just want to tell you your stories amazing so far and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Serina Elric chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I read this on deviant art at frist i didn't like it but then i thought it was really good
Ai102 chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
I just found your story today and just read the entire thing and I really enjoyed. Great Work
LoveAndHeartbreak chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
I love this story, I could honestly hear Cinderella say every single line throughout this story, and I like how you captured her personality. I really like the moment when Jim said his pick-up line to her, it was really funny, awkward and cute since Cinderella didn't really catch on at first _

I loved this!