Reviews for The Scarbrows
tish chapter 33 . 4/18/2003
this has been a good story-i hope u do a squeal.
beth chapter 31 . 3/3/2003
This is good, it's just it's all happening really fast, you know? Usually after someone is raped they are having a little harder time then Leah is having, is she in shock?
Sarah chapter 30 . 2/3/2003
I really like this story, I'm so glad Rob found the twins, I can't wait to until they tell the peter and sophie,anxiously waiting for the next chapter

Sarah chapter 29 . 1/6/2003
this story is so good, I had a feeling Rob was their brother when he said he was adopted,I'm so glad Ivy is home and told her parents what's been bothering her,I can't wait for the next part

Bridget chapter 28 . 12/28/2002
I really like this story a lot at first when i read that u had leah kidnapped i was like ooo god now she's gonna make it dumb. But i'm sorry for thinking that cause i really like how u twisted things and actually have a reason for them to be kidnapped it's pretty cool. I also thought that the scene with peter and ivy was cute u could have made it a little longer but it was still cute. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Poppyseed chapter 28 . 12/26/2002
Apple Strudel? Come on, that's cheesy. Anyhoo, thanks for updating...I'll keep reading...
kelly chapter 27 . 12/26/2002
whoa! who's got a gun on Leah? what's next? great story!
Poppyseed chapter 27 . 12/26/2002
AAHHH! You can't just leave us hanging like that! Please, please update soon! I can't wait to find out how this story ends!
beth chapter 26 . 12/25/2002
this is good, a little cheesy though. Are you almost done with this story? It would be an awsome twist if Ivy went home and then something bad happend to her. But its your story.
Poppyseed chapter 26 . 12/25/2002
Thanks so much for the update. I love this story! I can't wait to find out who kidnapped Leah and Ivy. Please write more soon!
Emily chapter 26 . 12/23/2002
you wrote the conversation between peter and ivy perfectly. i can't wait to see what you have in store for leah and rob. great work and merry christmas!
emily chapter 24 . 12/20/2002
great chapter! love that rob is more a part of the story now. so what's next? :-)
Sarah chapter 23 . 12/10/2002
this is really an excellent story,Leah sure got Ivy in trouble this time, can't wait to see if leah finds her birth parents names, I can't wait for the next part

emily chapter 23 . 12/8/2002
this is a great story. i like the direction you're headed. i'd like to see more involvement from rob since he's a new character but he has yet to do much. just a thought. keep up the good work.
sodapopfan26 chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
I love this story! Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see what happens next!