Reviews for Liberated
TearsoftheFallen chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
I hope you continue writing this story...it's very good and I want to know what happens ;u; It's so good, please continue!
realityUnacknowledged chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
What were the songs you used? This is an amazing story by the way. :)
xacilia chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
Been reading your KH fics for a week now, and I find this one as one of the best (although all are really good). Hope you still update this story and not leave it unfinished. :)
ruuruuchanstar chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
please can u update?
i love this story soo much , and i love h0ow u brought the bet up at the end .
i love how caring u made everyone .
its all one big family :D
( ... i hated hayner and riku in this xD )
Madriddler chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
Took me a couple of days to read this, and I have to say time well spent. THis is an excellent story with a nice plot, and nice useage of the characters. I can't wait for the next chapter, and hope it's comming soon!
Taking Down Ventus chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
Deng foo! I don't normally review chapters, aight? So the fact that I'm reviewing this right now, is a pleasantly extended from me.

I LOVE this story.

Perfect...

Just perfect... Not only did you capture the essence of each character perfectly, but you allowed them to evolve and in the cases of Kairi and Riku, alter them completely. While I wasnt a big fan of Kairi being mean, it was a minor issue.

It's... It's.. Just perfect. So please update :D
xOwleX chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
omg...i hope Leon doesn't try to hit on Sora or Roxas! DX though that's kinda seeming plausible and kind of already happening. It will cause more agnst with Cloud and Leon, which it kinda already exists...I hope everything turns out okay! update soon!
Kunoichi21 chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm greatly looking forward to the next chapter if it contains what I think it does. X3

Also, THANK YOU FOR THE HATE YOU PUT ON RIKU. His attitude about everything is part of what made me hate him in the games. It took me forever to finally start to like him even in fanfictions. But that's just because he really is a dick.

And I seriously have to AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW at Roxas and Sora making up. Poor Roxas deserves to be happy and have his family support him.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kunoichi21 chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M PERPETUALLY SPEECHLESS BY THIS AND I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE IT'S SO INCREDIBLY AMAZING AND I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE SPELLING OR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS BECAUSE FUCK IT ALL THIS FIC IS TOO GOOD FOR ME TO CARE.

Also, because I'm curious now, how exactly does Roxas have 9 piercings? I know he has his lip and ear and eyebrow, but what about the other 6?

Anyway, I apologize if the above rant in caps makes your eyes bleed. I can't help it. This fic is quickly becoming one of my faves. I feel bad for not being able to read the updates as soon as they came out, because I'd read so many other fics from the time I finished this one that I'd forgotten what happened in it.

That reminds me, I'm in fucking love with how you have Axel and Roxas interacting with each other. I swear to God, you make it so much more canon than it already was. Which, by the words of Nomura, was supposed to happen. Axel and Roxas were meant to be together, but Disney made them change it to fit their values. And reading this fic, it just makes seem like their "next life."

I know I'm babbling now, and I don't give a flying fuck about it, because I cannot properly express my love of this story. It makes me wish so hard that they were all real people. Also, I'm gonna introduce one of my hardcore AkuRoku fansisters to this story to distract her (and hopefully get her to produce fanart) while I'm writing her birthday fic. xD

I wish you all the best with your stressful life, as I can totally relate. I can't wait for the update on this fic. I'll be all over it like Axel on Roxas. xD (sorry, I know that's lame, but I couldn't help it).

HAPPY WRITING MY DEAR!

-Kuno
Zadski chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
Ahhhh YES 3 I love this story, and I LOVE the song. Loved it for a while...wheen I was reading this I knew I had to listen to it, so I did and I loved it even more 3 Awesome-ness!
TheLigeia chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
I don't think you have any idea how happy I was when I saw this update. The story you've pieced together is amazing, the band, the drama, the raw emotions, I'm always checking to see if you've posted a new chapter. Unfortunately I couldn't get on the computer yesterday when you posted, but I wish I did. Something about this story has got me hooked and I keep coming back for more. Keep up the great work, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
WillCosplayForFood chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
ooooommmmmggggg

I WANT MORE! :D I'm so happy that you updated but, at the same time I'm sad that the chapters over D: ... I can't decide what I should be feeling right now! I'm super glad that Sora accepted Roxas and Axel's relationship; though I can't help but feel like something bad will come of it. o-o

Update asap!

Love, Caity
Witch of Tragedies chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
Man, this chapter felt too nostalgic. I think Sora did everything the wrong way. _

But ignoring his messages, I wonder how stupid could he be. xD

It's all his fault that Roxas' is suffering. :(
Witch of Tragedies chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
Damn right. Cloud just turned from jackass to badass. :D

Everything seems so descriptive. :o
Witch of Tragedies chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
That must've been one hot night for Roxas :)

Sucks for Xion, so much work and her 'love' of her life is gay.