Reviews for Pressure
shinigami02master chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
poor spock
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
:sigh: FF site really needs to give us some other options than just favorites...I need something more than that, something that conveys, "this is so beautifully written that you can feel the pulse of love and dedication between the protagonists; one that makes your heart clench with I-Want-That lust." :sigh: Well, until they figure that one out...I am just going to favorite it, and then read it, reread it and so on for some, dozen times or more :).
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
aw, precious! I want a McCoy to make my head feel better (and it doesn't even hurt!) Great job!
Jenn chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Aww, sweet. The description of the headache is right on the spot. Such a headache can make a person feel really lousy. Personal experience talking here. I love the quiet, relaxing atmosphere you created.

I think Spock was very much in character. I can easily imagine him avoiding questions like that. McCoy is bordering between in and out of character. I can't decide. Then again, he clearly has a caring, softer side underneath all the usual gruffness.

The whole thing is so soft, warm and sweet that I can't not like it. It's just the thing to read before turning in for the night.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Aww! Warm fuzzies! I'm starting to really fall in love with this pairing, and it primarily centers around your writing of them. Sometimes they're not written this dignified and I lose interest. But this is so Bones and Spock. I loved it. Thank you so much. I may become a Spones-convert!
VeeDub chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
McCoy's Magic Fingers: working wonders on ailing Vulcans. Brilliant!
Cirrat chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
fluff, fluff, fluff, fluffity fluff :-) But nice fluff. Me likes.
aaliyah1963 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was adorable! Spock/McCoy is my secret guilty pleasure!
Doni chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Lovely. You know, more patients would do what Bones wants if 'his way' involved more of that.
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I love when McCoy doctors Spock _ Lovely story. You are slowly bringing my over to the Spones side...
Hikishi chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
oooh!

Yes, I freely admit to that Sponeswhore comment.

You get four (yes, count em!) FOUR flails for this one!

My absolute fave it has to be:

"Spock, we can do this my way or we can do this your way. My way involves gettin' rid of it. Your way involves trying to bullshit me, and then gettin' medicated up to your pointy ears for even tryin'. Which is it going to be?"

Only McCoy can be THAT epically pissy WITHOUT actually being pissy and still loving and OH! Yes, this hits the spot.

I will have to think up more scenarios of these two, because srsly, there is NOT enough of this stuff for me!

Thanking you!