Reviews for The Hopes of Ascension
The Insufferable One chapter 20 . 1/20
Well, this story was the latest in my sprees of sekirei fanfiction consumption, and I guess it's time for me to review-
First of all, nice job. You've done something I hadn't quite counted on, creating a character with a different backstory than Minatos, but still taking Minato's place. Not only that, you've given him his own character that manages to stay solid, unlike many others I've seen (Game changer, you could have been so much more...).

You've made main characters out of two-bits almost EVERYONE just tosses aside, so kudos there, as well. In fact, should I write anything about Sekirei (rather likely, given how much I've read in the last week alone, not to mention the manga's recent events) I may have to stop myself from writing them similar to yours. Your original characters aren't bad at all, and I find myself wanting to learn a little bit more every time they show up.

Your usage of Homura has also been refreshing, if a bit grim. It's always ...nice? to see new things like that.

I'd ask for more, but since this is on hiatus, I suppose that won't be happening soon. Ah well, I can wait, I suppose. When it updates, it updates, and I'll be there to read it.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
Please have Takeshi find Yume's body so that he can restore her and Musubi to their correct states.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
When you say haitus do you mean you took parts out or you have stopped writing this?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
Well I'd say that you broke your promise.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/14/2013
Have Takeshi be able to use the same light powers that Yume has.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/11/2013
Why is Takeshi's last name Hitomi that never made sense to me considering the last names of all of his family members?

P.S. Please answer my question in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2013
Hurry up and add the next chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
Great story! Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
Please put the lemons back.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
Can you at least put that lemon on another site like you had it before?
Guest chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
I was really expecting a lot more humor in this chapter. Because to be honest this wasn't one of your better chapters. Please have Seo tell Takeshi about Takehito and have Takeshi tell Seo that he's Takehito's son in the next chapter.
FrancisVamp0822 chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
It's good you return and nice chapter. Althought I'm really disappointed you deleted the lemons, really disappointing.
FateBurn chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
Good chapter, good to see you havent abandoned this story please continue again soon.
Pyromania101 chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
Well, I'm a bit disappointed that you removed the lemons, because they were actually pretty good. Oh well. This chapter did seem a bit fluffy, but it was decent, nonetheless. See you next time.
Pyromania101 chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
You removed the lemons? Damn. I really liked them. Could you post them somewhere else or something? Please! I'd really like to read them again. Aside form that, this chapter was pretty good.