Reviews for Shinsetsu: Yin Yang Mark!
Caitlyn Boils chapter 19 . 9/29/2013
Mollecu-Lars in the story reminds me of Wrath from FMA.
AwesomeCasey795 chapter 21 . 11/29/2011
This story didn't have as much chapters as the first but still cool, and awesome. This story will and always be a ROFLCOPTER. lolwut
LeebiLong chapter 20 . 11/6/2011
wow... im at a loss for words... proffesional yang is AWESONME!
Shalemaster chapter 20 . 11/6/2011
lolol
Shalemaster chapter 19 . 11/5/2011
SUPAH RUNNNNNN!
LeebiLong chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
Raye? well, i never thought he was gonna get another role, anyway, awesome on this that tv show is awesome! how come no one watches it?
WooFooGirl chapter 18 . 11/3/2011
This is gettin' interesting so far. Nice work!

One thing I'd suggest is that you don't use "she/he/it said" too often. You can use other words like "she added or he whispered or she slurred, or he mumbled" depends on how the character is talking. But besides that, you write pretty awesome. So keep this up, congrats!
AndromedaAI chapter 18 . 11/1/2011
Hilarious!
AndromedaAI chapter 17 . 10/28/2011
Well, this chapter had my head spinning. I arched my eyebrow a couple of times too. But it was good. You grammer was good...and I think I know that white hedgehog...
LeebiLong chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
Awesome! i guess its finally over, huh? i wish it was longer, well, great job here
Shalemaster chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
*FACEPALM* I shouldn't have watched FMA... I just got the image of erazor sculpting himself in someones hammer... creepy *hides in a dark corner*
Shalemaster chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
So... very funny, next chapter just is begging for a Nakita song.
LeebiLong chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
wow... metal sonic just doesnt give up, does he?
LeebiLong chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
OH MY GOD! LEE! THAT IS AWESOME! somehow, i like that he gets to be a little bit of the villain side
LeebiLong chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
All hail hamburgers XDD wow... this story is sooooooo random, and thats what makes it funny, keep it up