Reviews for Diary
KP Tomlinson chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Awww :\ Poor Sora. You're such a good writerr :) But now i love the songg and im obsessed with it. grr. thanks :p
neko no warai chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Aww, that was kind of sad. The fact that I felt a little bad for her even though I don't really like her is good indication that it was a good story! I especially like the way you ended it, with Sora and Matt's texting. It was really fitting, made it seem like even though it sucks for Sora, she's still strong enough to move on. Thanks for posting this!
Miles per Prower chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Such a bittersweet story Keru. I must say I'm amazed but I'm sure Sora will find another. How could she not. Exceptional work as always.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I'm going to flame you since this story was a piece a shit and immoral!

...nah I'm just fucking with you :)

Although Sora was cheated on, and I feel bad for her, I much prefer Taito over Taiora or Sorato. Very nice, ill make sure to read some of your other work. Taitos are awesome, and you and I both need to write more of them

Ave, True to Caesar
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
*reads story* Ooh! Ouch! Major burn for Sora. D: I'm sad to say that I've actually been in this sort of situation. Not necessarily that about a boyfriend cheating on me or anything...It was more like, the guy I liked showed me his journal and one of the entries was talking about how in love with me he was...then a few months later he told me that he never did. Suck my life...

ANYWAYS! Back to what's really important. _

"The devil horns on her head had been growing since the girl was born; she was due for a pointed tail and pitchfork any day now." Hmm...I wonder if Keru likes Sora. ;) But damn...Sora was a bit of a bitch in this story. :P

This story was very nicely written. I liked how well you incorporated the song with the story. It flowed pretty well and I loved how in the end it ended up being today's...er...yesterday's date.

I feel like this story has touched my heart because it reminded me of my own experience (meh! Cheesy alert!). I felt bad for Sora, but then again, I was very pleased and happy that Matt and Tai were able to be together.

Keep on writing Kerukeru! Your stories are such a delight to read! :3
Guilmon899 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wait I'm confused isn't tai a boy like matt or am I just going nuts from my vaccine?
Caliboy chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
First to review? I think so! This was actually really good! I'm not a huge fan of sora in fanfiction, but it was okay because she lost Matt to tai :P I approve :D when sora threw the diary, I just pictured when tino kept ripping up all the pages. It was a good music video/song and a great fic.

Awesome job!

Oh, by the way, I can't start my epilogue until after I read how the story finally ends in if I could hear you voice. I realized that today. But I made a prediction of how you are going to do it, and I have my first paragraph, and it is open enough to make changes.

Anyways, till next time,

Jordie (CB) ;)
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I agree, only the bestest stories get flames. ;)

Aheeeeem...WHAT A FOOKIN IDEA, KERU! :D Haha, this was really amazing. It's such a likely thing to happen, too; and it fits so well with this particular pairing triangle haha. :P Fantastic stuff, dude.

Also, I reeeeally loved the idea that Matt had scribbled out diary and written journal - because, y'know, journals are manly. *said in manly voice* :P Hahaha, cool stuff. The entries, in particular, were brill. Very, very well done. I adored them.

I feel sorry for Sora, here; but I'll be honest. I'm a taito guy. ;) It's gotta work out this way, Sora. Sorry. :P

Anyways, I always love getting the chance to read your stories Keru, and I'll be waiting hungrily for more! Thank you! :D xx