Reviews for The Diary of Ron Weasley
great chapter!
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
great story
zurus chapter 119 . 12/4/2015
It's first fan fiction I've ever read from first to last. I think you captured great the emotions of characters. There were some letter mistakes (she instead of he, etc.) but overall good job! Oh, and I missed or you didn't wrotewhat house did Hugo get into?
Guest chapter 101 . 12/3/2015
I love the idea of setting everything in Muggle world. Who had knew that would be Ron's future.
zurus chapter 61 . 12/2/2015
I really wish there were more mentions about quidditch and 'Weasley is our king'
Iris Stardust chapter 83 . 4/13/2015
I imagine Lavender and Seamus together too! :)
Iris Stardust chapter 80 . 4/13/2015
Now that canon part is about to end: I really like this story. There were some details that were slightly wrong and sometimes time was mixed but most of that wasn't really important.
Iris Stardust chapter 71 . 4/12/2015
Kreacher didn't come until Harry called him to tell him about locket and after that he was kind to three of them.
Iris Stardust chapter 67 . 4/12/2015
Once again typical Ron. :)
Iris Stardust chapter 61 . 4/12/2015
To think that Harry wants to date Hermione when he obviouslly likes Ginny and it's obvious how jealous Hermione is on Lavender... Typical Ron. :)
Iris Stardust chapter 59 . 4/12/2015
I really like this chapter :)
Iris Stardust chapter 55 . 4/12/2015
Yes! Ron finally realised :)
Iris Stardust chapter 54 . 4/12/2015
Sirius wasn't killed with killing curse (though it's possuble that Ron doesn't kniw that because he wasn't there).
Iris Stardust chapter 50 . 4/12/2015
So he noticed Luna is not that bad. :) And Ron&Hermione is starting :)
Iris Stardust chapter 41 . 4/11/2015
I don't like how he wrote badly about Luna (who is one of my favorite characters) but I guess he was slightly rude to her at the beginning so it makes sense.