Reviews for The Diary of Ron Weasley
zurus chapter 119 . 12/4/2015
It's first fan fiction I've ever read from first to last. I think you captured great the emotions of characters. There were some letter mistakes (she instead of he, etc.) but overall good job! Oh, and I missed or you didn't wrotewhat house did Hugo get into?
Guest chapter 101 . 12/3/2015
I love the idea of setting everything in Muggle world. Who had knew that would be Ron's future.
zurus chapter 61 . 12/2/2015
I really wish there were more mentions about quidditch and 'Weasley is our king'
Iris Stardust chapter 83 . 4/13/2015
I imagine Lavender and Seamus together too! :)
Iris Stardust chapter 80 . 4/13/2015
Now that canon part is about to end: I really like this story. There were some details that were slightly wrong and sometimes time was mixed but most of that wasn't really important.
Iris Stardust chapter 71 . 4/12/2015
Kreacher didn't come until Harry called him to tell him about locket and after that he was kind to three of them.
Iris Stardust chapter 67 . 4/12/2015
Once again typical Ron. :)
Iris Stardust chapter 61 . 4/12/2015
To think that Harry wants to date Hermione when he obviouslly likes Ginny and it's obvious how jealous Hermione is on Lavender... Typical Ron. :)
Iris Stardust chapter 59 . 4/12/2015
I really like this chapter :)
Iris Stardust chapter 55 . 4/12/2015
Yes! Ron finally realised :)
Iris Stardust chapter 54 . 4/12/2015
Sirius wasn't killed with killing curse (though it's possuble that Ron doesn't kniw that because he wasn't there).
Iris Stardust chapter 50 . 4/12/2015
So he noticed Luna is not that bad. :) And Ron&Hermione is starting :)
Iris Stardust chapter 41 . 4/11/2015
I don't like how he wrote badly about Luna (who is one of my favorite characters) but I guess he was slightly rude to her at the beginning so it makes sense.
Iris Stardust chapter 25 . 4/11/2015
I really liked how Ron remembered about the flying car two yers ago. :) Now that I think about it all "rescue Harry from Dursley missions" ended up being wrong in some way.
Iris Stardust chapter 24 . 4/11/2015
I really liked this chapter. Poor Ron how he must have felt because having traitor as his pet rat you put his feelings about it very well. Peter was the one who attacked Ron not Sirius though unless you meant when Sirius broke his leg when he took him to Shrieking Shack?

Ok I decided I'll stop pointing mistakes chapters ago but I guess I just couldn't stop. I'll try to control myself from now on as it's about so small things that doesn't really matter. I hope you don't get me wrong because I like this story very much.