Reviews for The Diary of Ron Weasley
kehwie chapter 66 . 10/15/2017
I know Dumbledore’s death really does cast a long shadow over all the events of this chapter. And you did a great job having Ron wrestle through all that (and feel justified in never trusting Snape). But as this is his diary, wouldn’t he at least have mentioned how hurt Bill got that night? His brother was attacked by a werewolf.
purpleradiance chapter 32 . 11/30/2016
great chapter!
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
great story
zurus chapter 119 . 12/4/2015
It's first fan fiction I've ever read from first to last. I think you captured great the emotions of characters. There were some letter mistakes (she instead of he, etc.) but overall good job! Oh, and I missed or you didn't wrotewhat house did Hugo get into?
Guest chapter 101 . 12/3/2015
I love the idea of setting everything in Muggle world. Who had knew that would be Ron's future.
zurus chapter 61 . 12/2/2015
I really wish there were more mentions about quidditch and 'Weasley is our king'
Iris Stardust chapter 83 . 4/13/2015
I imagine Lavender and Seamus together too! :)
Iris Stardust chapter 80 . 4/13/2015
Now that canon part is about to end: I really like this story. There were some details that were slightly wrong and sometimes time was mixed but most of that wasn't really important.
Iris Stardust chapter 71 . 4/12/2015
Kreacher didn't come until Harry called him to tell him about locket and after that he was kind to three of them.
Iris Stardust chapter 67 . 4/12/2015
Once again typical Ron. :)
Iris Stardust chapter 61 . 4/12/2015
To think that Harry wants to date Hermione when he obviouslly likes Ginny and it's obvious how jealous Hermione is on Lavender... Typical Ron. :)
Iris Stardust chapter 59 . 4/12/2015
I really like this chapter :)
Iris Stardust chapter 55 . 4/12/2015
Yes! Ron finally realised :)
Iris Stardust chapter 54 . 4/12/2015
Sirius wasn't killed with killing curse (though it's possuble that Ron doesn't kniw that because he wasn't there).
Iris Stardust chapter 50 . 4/12/2015
So he noticed Luna is not that bad. :) And Ron&Hermione is starting :)