Reviews for The Diary of Ron Weasley
Iris Stardust chapter 83 . 4/13
I imagine Lavender and Seamus together too! :)
Iris Stardust chapter 80 . 4/13
Now that canon part is about to end: I really like this story. There were some details that were slightly wrong and sometimes time was mixed but most of that wasn't really important.
Iris Stardust chapter 71 . 4/12
Kreacher didn't come until Harry called him to tell him about locket and after that he was kind to three of them.
Iris Stardust chapter 67 . 4/12
Once again typical Ron. :)
Iris Stardust chapter 61 . 4/12
To think that Harry wants to date Hermione when he obviouslly likes Ginny and it's obvious how jealous Hermione is on Lavender... Typical Ron. :)
Iris Stardust chapter 59 . 4/12
I really like this chapter :)
Iris Stardust chapter 55 . 4/12
Yes! Ron finally realised :)
Iris Stardust chapter 54 . 4/12
Sirius wasn't killed with killing curse (though it's possuble that Ron doesn't kniw that because he wasn't there).
Iris Stardust chapter 50 . 4/12
So he noticed Luna is not that bad. :) And Ron&Hermione is starting :)
Iris Stardust chapter 41 . 4/11
I don't like how he wrote badly about Luna (who is one of my favorite characters) but I guess he was slightly rude to her at the beginning so it makes sense.
Iris Stardust chapter 25 . 4/11
I really liked how Ron remembered about the flying car two yers ago. :) Now that I think about it all "rescue Harry from Dursley missions" ended up being wrong in some way.
Iris Stardust chapter 24 . 4/11
I really liked this chapter. Poor Ron how he must have felt because having traitor as his pet rat you put his feelings about it very well. Peter was the one who attacked Ron not Sirius though unless you meant when Sirius broke his leg when he took him to Shrieking Shack?

Ok I decided I'll stop pointing mistakes chapters ago but I guess I just couldn't stop. I'll try to control myself from now on as it's about so small things that doesn't really matter. I hope you don't get me wrong because I like this story very much.
Iris Stardust chapter 22 . 4/11
When he said his diary is almost full I thought he would get new one but I really loved the idea about new pages appearing. :)
Iris Stardust chapter 18 . 4/11
Secret chamber in Hogwarts Express! I so love that idea it was so funny :) Fred and Geroge weren't with them on the train though...
Iris Stardust chapter 17 . 4/11
Poor Ron... Always wishing for normal school year that never happen. :)