Reviews for With no invitation
Menasa chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
You have female Hawke not Male, please change it
DarkAngelFound chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I liked it :D very well written and emotional- and also very in-tune with Fenris's character. I also enjoyed meeting this 'Dany' Hawke, who seems a very original and relatable character. Well done!
Lacey Monster chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
They hugged... instant favorite story ever. I wanted it to happen but I didn't expect it. Dany is awesome. XD

You're welcome, and thank you for writing your story! :)
Lacey Monster chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Hey there, it's Summer Wonderland just with a different account. This one is for Dragon age since I finally finished ithe game, woo hoo!

Aww, Fenris... I want those two to just hug now. :(

Oh no! I felt like this was going to be longer. But You have other stories so that's great. You should listen to your beta and write some smut sometime ;o

The Merrill story sounds interesting. I'd like to read something that ventures further into her character, since I started liking her more towards the end of the game.
Cyberwolf7777 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
o3o i like it. reminds me of when i played as a female mage. lol
Keashi chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
Awwww!

I was so angry when I realised it is an end.

I really hope you got more and share it!

I'm excited for continue, as well as an ending of their relationship you built. :')
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Great story! Thanks for sharing! :)
Mineralica chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Dragon-caused influenza? :-P "Sorry, Carver, I'm just caught a little cold from fireball" ;)

And a hug. Soooo sweeeet! I think "should a good and sorta romantic story end with smut" argument is closed forever :)

Thank you for this story!
Kanta48 chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Thank you, I really enjoyed your story.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Oh, i found a spelling mistake i missed! Forgive me alpha...i loved your story from beggining to end. I still insist there should be a kiss somewhere is there though. Even so, it was a very sweet journey you took us on! Write more!
Mineralica chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Chapter 5&6? Life is full of surprises.

Speaking about surprises... I had very dirty suspicion about where "Hawke saved Fenris in his sleep, and now he's likely go and save her from demons now" is going. Naughty me. But personal input which was actually written looks better than... ahem.
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to rad more! Please hurry with the next chapter! :)
Summer Wonderland chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Whoa... That was nice of her to save him. The dreams were pretty interesting, as well as that cat. The cat was mostly funny and cute though. Heehee.

Update soon, we have to know how this dream ends!

And you're welcome, as always :)
Camdenrayne chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Cant wait to see where this story goes next! I love the idea behind this