Reviews for Wise Girls
Candynamite chapter 20 . 5/19
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story for fucking much
hannaha11104 chapter 20 . 2/14
Goodness not sure if your going to finish this story but wow was that good. I cried when charlie died, it was heartbreaking and the love between Bella and Edward makes me want that too because my ex husband surely never made me feel that way and reading some stories, the really good ones at least, make me want to go back and redo so many things and not settle but to keep looking for that one true love that I know is out there for everyone. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story and I hope some day there is a conclusion to this like them getting married and showing them both taking over the families and having kids and just growing old together loving each other. Anyway thank you again for the awesome story!
Melissa
missemilyy09 chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
A few things I don't understand, if the guys knew where the stalker was living why didn't they just invade the place and grab him when he was there? Also stacey knows what the guy looks like! She spoke to him! Why can't they just do a sketch of his face, and then surely Charlie will know who he is if he has that close to being captain? Or at least someone in the family will know!
dancingKY chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
I just found your story and I absolutely love it! But I got one question, I'm only on the second chapter and I'm confused at who Carlisle ' s wife is. Cause sometimes it'll say Tanya and then later on the name would change to Esme...
lilmissweetsin2380 chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
I tried to read this story and like it, but your flow and story line just make it very difficult for it to be followed. You need to get a beta. ASAP also I think when you write you need to relax this reads like you're forcing it and that's how it is reading over thought and forced.

You really do have an awesome concept and premise you just need to relax and write it like it sounds in your head, get a pre reader and a beta just someone to bounce your ideas off of, just to see if they gel together you know.
Also it feels like you really try to force too many ideas into one chapter, sometimes take a breath and just cut yourself off, I am guilty of this myself and have literally had to save and post just so I wouldn't pack so much into one chapter.
The biggest issue I have with this is that you get so hell bent on the lemons, you loose plot and character development and that is what makes this feel the most forced

You have the talent you could do this shit to death. I mean seriously kill this, but you just have to relax slow down and not try so hard or think so much and I promise you it will come out amazing.
Thank you for sharing this story with us and I hope this helps.
Happy writing!
Sin
really chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Urgh does not sound good in a story. I also dislike these people.
kaday chapter 20 . 8/13/2013
I hope you finish this story.
annamorgan96 chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
If you dont keep writting im gonna go all mob in you, and you wont like it a bit.
It is soooooo damn cool
pleasepleasepleaseplease keep writting!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Ana
109twilight chapter 20 . 3/5/2013
Love this story so much!
missylb chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
Ok come on where's the next update? X
Anmutige chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
I'm hoping its not over but very good story !
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 5 . 12/21/2012