Reviews for Wise Girls
missemilyy09 chapter 5 . 10/9
A few things I don't understand, if the guys knew where the stalker was living why didn't they just invade the place and grab him when he was there? Also stacey knows what the guy looks like! She spoke to him! Why can't they just do a sketch of his face, and then surely Charlie will know who he is if he has that close to being captain? Or at least someone in the family will know!
HipHopB2ST46 chapter 2 . 4/13
I just found your story and I absolutely love it! But I got one question, I'm only on the second chapter and I'm confused at who Carlisle ' s wife is. Cause sometimes it'll say Tanya and then later on the name would change to Esme...
lilmissweetsin2380 chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
I tried to read this story and like it, but your flow and story line just make it very difficult for it to be followed. You need to get a beta. ASAP also I think when you write you need to relax this reads like you're forcing it and that's how it is reading over thought and forced.

You really do have an awesome concept and premise you just need to relax and write it like it sounds in your head, get a pre reader and a beta just someone to bounce your ideas off of, just to see if they gel together you know.
Also it feels like you really try to force too many ideas into one chapter, sometimes take a breath and just cut yourself off, I am guilty of this myself and have literally had to save and post just so I wouldn't pack so much into one chapter.
The biggest issue I have with this is that you get so hell bent on the lemons, you loose plot and character development and that is what makes this feel the most forced

You have the talent you could do this shit to death. I mean seriously kill this, but you just have to relax slow down and not try so hard or think so much and I promise you it will come out amazing.
Thank you for sharing this story with us and I hope this helps.
Happy writing!
really chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Urgh does not sound good in a story. I also dislike these people.
kaday chapter 20 . 8/13/2013
I hope you finish this story.
annamorgan96 chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
If you dont keep writting im gonna go all mob in you, and you wont like it a bit.
It is soooooo damn cool
pleasepleasepleaseplease keep writting!

109twilight chapter 20 . 3/5/2013
Love this story so much!
missylb chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
Ok come on where's the next update? X
Freckles88 chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
I'm hoping its not over but very good story !
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
loved it!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
cullensbabymama7 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I just love how he is with her, how they are together... always have..

I love this Edward and Bella the most out of all the ones I have read, I duno why I do, but I just do.