Reviews for Maneater
RyuuenXKai chapter 1 . 2/23
Whoa. Just, whoa.
RandomReaderFromEarth chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
That was hot! I ship 1827 so much, but still poor Gokudera xD anyway thanks for sharing such nice smut!
The-Unknown-Thing-Says-Hi chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
...i read this while ago but lost it im so glad i found it again...oh no...ive become a pervert...but so is every one else here so thats ok!
yinyueheavenhell chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Awsome
swanfrost chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I cant even. That was just...lol and amazing at the same time.
Reiimei chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This is so hot.. I can't even... Woww. :D
reije chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
OoooOooo~ Haya-chan did something wrong alright.. He took the Skylark's Tuna and almost ate him! xD

Hibari was punishing Haya-chan, the cat, for taking a lick ;3
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow ... SPEECHLESS (in the good way). Just TOTALLY SPEECHLESS. I feel so sorry for Gokudera ...

I think its GREAT! XDD Thanks for sharing this!

([nekokratik])b
Vongola-Decimo27 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Poor Gokudera, I really feel horrible for him. I want a sequel to see what is going to happen when Tsuna wakes up and what's going to happen to his relationship with Gokudera and Hibari.

Man, Hibari really knows how to torture people huh? making Gokudera helplessly watching the hot and sexy secen.0/0 I would have died with blood loss if I wear in his place. Hahaha XD

I had laughed my head off at the name of the fanfic, it was really awesome as if Hibari was a Cannibal or something! X3

Anyway, I really liked this.(Though I was blushing and gaping the whole time. ') I also hope to see more of your 1827. ;)

Good luck! :3
Labyrinth'Rozetta chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Awwww, poor gokudera. Though I love 1827, I still pity him. &Hibari is hot for being protective over his tuna! Or is he just trying to piss gokudera off? xD Great fic!
Kichou chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Poor Gokudera. Hibari is such a bully to him to steal the love of his life. Hibari must really like Tsuna or really like to piss off people by stealing their "toys". Nice story.
lovepikachu12 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Aww...though I don't really mind it all...I'm more with 1827...I never liked 5927 anyway...YET! Hibari was waaaay too mean...
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
MY GOD, WHAT A BUTTHOLE.

No pun intended.
Skirtbari chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is amazing ~

You wrote exactly what I had in mind, if it isn't even better.

I seriously don't understand why you didn't want to publish it ~
ChibiDem chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
THAT IS SOME INTENSE STUFF ! O.O Poor Hayato Gokudera, but its not his fault that Kyoya HIbari is twice the man he is in every way . But still, its kinda sad, kinda brutal, kinda satisfing.

btw love ur pen name ;P