Reviews for In Sickness and in Hell
GreatBigFreak chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I love when notes are just as entertaining as the story. Loving your work and attitude towards these characters so very much.
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
i think he rather be beaten
than shown kindness
Trance
polaramity chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This was the most realistic borgia story yet, thank you for it
Mins chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
The whole medical and bathing etc. stuff you described was so wrong to the time period that it hurts to read. Lol
The sexy part was nice though.
MissMaryWesker chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I loved this! It had a shockingly real feel to it and I liked that everyone was in character. And I totally fangirled when I saw references to "The Prince". I'm reading that now. I really like it. Machiavelli's awesome. XD

I always love your Borgia fics. I'm looking forward to the funny one. And the fluffy one. XD
CavalierQueen chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
great job of capturing the complicated relationship between these two and also of bringing in the Machiavellian bits and pieces. Well written too. I haven't read any of your work before, and slash isn't my thing, but Ceaseare is, so glad I stumbled on to this.

Cav
crazystar662 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I love this fic just like I love all the others you've written ) . . . but I have a huge request to make: Can you please please PLEEEAAASE write a fic with Cesare and a woman? (not Ursula, I HATED her) Maybe the lady/prostitute he was with at the beginning of the season in the very first episode right in the very first few minutes or make up a random female character. I don't care as long as she's a she and you continue to help me fuel my Borgia withdrawal, I FREAKING LOVE YOU!