Reviews for French Kisses
MaddieLovesYou chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Most favorite fanfic ever x)
Maddy chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
OMG LOVE IT! 3
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I freaking loved this! It made me smile so much. Jacob is just adorable, I can imagine his facial expressions as he tried to talk French and it made me laugh. Loved how cute they both are in this. I didn’t get good grades in French either but I think you didn’t massacre the language.
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oui! Very cute.
NikkiB1973 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Willow your drabbles are so perfect. You wrote this in twenty minutes! You are such a talented writer! Awesome.

I LOL at your authors note at the end. I failed French badly at school myself so I would never have known. Kudos to you for finding the right word for kiss in the end.

Will you be doing any more drabbles like this? I hope so as the ones you have written so far are excellent. Well done.

Nikki.
Luxist chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Parfaite! LOL and so so sweet. Jacob speaking French is so sexy! LOL great job ((:
Luxist chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
gayfortay chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
J'aime beaucoup cette histoire!

MUAHAHAHAA! I didn't use Google Translate for that, only my skills showing! (I LOOOVED French at school!)

Anyway, I loved this! So so cute! It's like I am hearing Jake/Taylor say those words and fail at the pronounciation! Adorable! Amazing idea, I would have never ever come up with that! You are a mastermind, Wills! (L)
JacobsBeyondSortOfBeautiful chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
aww too cute. i loved it !
AshWininger chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Cute and fluffy! Love it! Merci beaucoup!
aej1085 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
That was so freaking adorable! I loved it!
leelator chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Awwww! How cute is this? Loved it, sweetie. More please. :D
escapistclam chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Very sweet, funny and adorable! And an awesome idea - I would never have thought of that when looking at a French textbook :)

And indeed,if you used the first term you mentioned, it would have been hilarious :_D especially if Bella felt the need to oblige ;) ... because all he asked for was a kiss... I think the term 'bisou' is also quite appropriate for this case, but I don't know if they put it in text books nowadays.

No need to worry anyways, speaking/reading/writing French is only easy for native speakers :p and this drabble is 'chouette' because your Jake & Bells banter cracks me up as usual :))
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011