Reviews for This Little Chickie
SilverInu93 chapter 12 . 6/14
This is a great story and I would love to see it to the end. Please continue it.
the real narnia chapter 12 . 3/29
This is amazing and I'd love to see more. I suggest you jump straight to Laxus's reappearance during the Tenrou arc. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when they meet up again. :)
weirdopotato chapter 12 . 2/27
my goodness emotional. made me cry... this is amazing please update really soon.
Abi92001 chapter 12 . 11/25/2016
You should do an epilogue for when Lucy and Laxus saw each other on Tenrou
Written Angel chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
Love love love it! And while technically you could end it there, please don't and come back to gig did more. Cause I gotta know what happens!
chism chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
your writing is amazing, it's smooth and stuff, but what's up with natsu? I guess I understand, maybe kind of that he's taking the backseat while lucy and laxus are the main perspectives or something, I really like it a lot even though I'm not used to laxus as a lead,
Unknown chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
Ok. The story is okay, but Natsu is too...I don't know how to describe him.
aerie-art chapter 12 . 10/6/2016
This is a great story! It isn't rushed and flows really nicely, I've enjoyed every chapter thus far! That being said, I understand commitment issues and hiatus. Still, I hope you pick this up again in the future! Cheers, Aerie.
Babs chapter 12 . 9/22/2016
I love this story and I really hope you go back to it!
razxrx chapter 12 . 9/20/2016
Superb.. Love it
Aleeha chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
Poor Lucy I actually teared up for her. Please please please update soon. I have read and fav'd many stories, this reached my top favs.
12Rayne chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
*gasp* please please PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/16/2016
UPDATE PLEASE!
LilLinkGirl chapter 12 . 4/30/2016
Very nice :) Hope you come back to it sometime.
KaidaShi chapter 12 . 4/22/2016