Reviews for This Little Chickie
aerie-art chapter 12 . 10/6
This is a great story! It isn't rushed and flows really nicely, I've enjoyed every chapter thus far! That being said, I understand commitment issues and hiatus. Still, I hope you pick this up again in the future! Cheers, Aerie.
Babs chapter 12 . 9/22
I love this story and I really hope you go back to it!
razxrx chapter 12 . 9/20
Superb.. Love it
Aleeha chapter 12 . 8/5
Poor Lucy I actually teared up for her. Please please please update soon. I have read and fav'd many stories, this reached my top favs.
12Rayne chapter 12 . 7/29
*gasp* please please PLEASE update soon!
LilLinkGirl chapter 12 . 4/30
Very nice :) Hope you come back to it sometime.
KaidaShi chapter 12 . 4/22
Please update!
felic42 chapter 12 . 4/8
This story really is amazing! Please update it...but if you don't want to, may I adopt it?
Mad Cheshire Rabbit chapter 12 . 3/22
This is beautiful and I cant wait for a new chapter! poor Lucy:( but good job and keep it up
artistofthemind chapter 12 . 2/11
Poor Lucy! I love this pairing so much. I just wanna cry right now. I felt so bad for Laxus during Fantasia actually. I love him. And Lucy is just so perfect for him.
MzShellSan chapter 12 . 1/13
I can't wait for more!
Lalu fan chapter 12 . 1/4
oh please continue soon please its so so so so so so so so so so good even better than that its amazballz or even better I can't decide so plz plz plz continue pleaseeeeeeeeee!
shayrulz chapter 12 . 1/2
Love your story! I've always found it hard to find a good LaLu fanfic and yours is probably one of the best I've read so far. I'm really looking forward to how you plan on developing the relationship between the two of them, it's really fun seeing them interact with each other. Especially their arguments. :)

Looking forward to your next update!
Adelene900 chapter 12 . 12/16/2015