Reviews for Missteps
ChipzGrMione chapter 7 . 6/12
Update please?
God is Gracious chapter 3 . 5/24
*bursts out into uncontrollable laughter*
damn, still no new chapter for such a very long time. Such a pity! I have a feeling this story is dropped..
Laughing Cat chapter 7 . 1/19
Aaaaaa, I just finished this reread and I love this story just as much as I have the other times I've read it! I love the world-building you've done and am very grateful that you shared it with us!
Gintawolf chapter 7 . 1/17
I know that this fic is abandoned, but I wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed it. I wish it had more.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
I keep coming back to this story hoping that a new chapter will finally appear. But no, never happens. I somehow got attached to this story and I'd really like to see some development about it. But as far as I can see it was dropped? No new chapter in maybe more than a year? Yeah, ok, now you' ll probably say "gee, get a life and move on" but once in a while my mind keep coming back to your story. So for me, it is I guess memorable. Won't you give it a chance, please?
WritingBlock chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
I love your Naruto/Harry Potter cross-overs. They've kept me sane in times of Borden and desperation. XD
I don't know when they'll be updated but I do hope they'll be updated soon!
tabjoy13 chapter 7 . 5/30/2016
It'd be great if you could finish this one day. I'd be interested to see how the wizards would react to Kakashi's holiday visits. I'd also like to see Kakashi and Hermione's life together as the plotline progresses. There's so much they still don't know about each other but I think the revelations would help them bond rather than drive them apart.
Anyway, I enjoyed the story.
The Good Child chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
Love this story. Really wish there were more to read.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
Is this story dropped? Because I've read it before about a year ago and it was still at this stage. It was a different approach of HP and Naruto and I loved it. I want more, but.. i was not expected to find it at the same unfinished point. This story's got so much potential it would be a pity to end here. I found myself thinking about it sometime and I thought it would already have some new chapters. Sadly, no.. Your fans are still here. So please, update.
Eprgirl chapter 7 . 3/4/2016
Please continue the story. I know it has been a long time but please let us know if you are going to continue the story or not.
jallison099 chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
I can't wait for the next chapter coming up when hermione and kakashi are going to meet with her friends and couisn good for hermione so her cousin is happy for hermione find the right guy
Unseen Watcher chapter 5 . 1/17/2016
Too bad Hermione is not a lioness. They don't join packs but they do have their pride. _~
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
hmm.. not even one new chapter after so long? Is this story dropped? It would be such a pity, because the story is great. Please, please write more!
1faaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 7 . 12/9/2015