Reviews for Missteps
uwishuwerecool chapter 7 . 3/11
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please please write more love story soooooooooo much
Please write more of this soon or at least tell us if you are not going 2 write any more ...
Rinnala chapter 3 . 2/2
her parents aren't dentists? her father would have to have been either police or military in order to have a gun.
It makes Sooo much sense that Gai's illusions are magical - mere chakra can't dissolve the illusion
Horsegirl1800 chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
i am getting interested in what is going to happen next. please more.
chained2love chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
you need to update this!
I'm so in love with Kakashi and Hermione! 3333
ElliGordon chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
could you please update soon? please? I really love this story and it's the only one like it. Please update soon.
Scififan33 chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Absolutely love it! Please, please, please say there will be an update soon?
jesi ki kage chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Oh gosh this is freaking hilarious! Hermione manipulating Kakashi like that! Oh just priceless! At first I thought this story would be way to out there but this has definitely become quite interesting. Please please please keep up the good work and update again soon! -Jesi Ki Kage
Flammeous chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Gaaah, I don't remember the last time I read this story, but I STILL hate how this is discontinued!
Sorasdream chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Well it sounds like Hermione and Kakashi are jiving really well together. It makes sense there both reasonable people and intelligent. It almost sounded like Kakashi didn't want to get divorced from Hermione if it was an option? Like he left it open for her to decide, rather than make a decision decision he would like.

This was a great chapter!
Sorasdream chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Sounds great so far! I think Luna and Hermione going on a trip together would be interesting!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
Please write more or at lest say if you are not going 2 write more ...
Mathematical Dragon chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Nifty! I really like this; I hope your muse inspires you with many more chapters!
mndstjohn chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Good job! Keep up the hard work!
Silver Dragonfly chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
I was a bit skeptic of this one as it felt a bit plot device-ish at the start, but as it progressed it proved to have a pretty solid foundation to stand on. (even though Hermione going with Luna still seems a bit to convienent). I would have liked to see this continue to the end of her summer and then perhaps jump in time from there to when she is done with Hogwarts. Also how would the events of cannon year 7 in Harry Potter play in. Anyways, hopefully you will finish this one yet. All in all well written. Thanks for the read.