Reviews for Missteps
WritingBlock chapter 7 . 7/18
I love your Naruto/Harry Potter cross-overs. They've kept me sane in times of Borden and desperation. XD
I don't know when they'll be updated but I do hope they'll be updated soon!
tabjoy13 chapter 7 . 5/30
It'd be great if you could finish this one day. I'd be interested to see how the wizards would react to Kakashi's holiday visits. I'd also like to see Kakashi and Hermione's life together as the plotline progresses. There's so much they still don't know about each other but I think the revelations would help them bond rather than drive them apart.
Anyway, I enjoyed the story.
The Good Child chapter 7 . 5/21
Love this story. Really wish there were more to read.
Is this story dropped? Because I've read it before about a year ago and it was still at this stage. It was a different approach of HP and Naruto and I loved it. I want more, but.. i was not expected to find it at the same unfinished point. This story's got so much potential it would be a pity to end here. I found myself thinking about it sometime and I thought it would already have some new chapters. Sadly, no.. Your fans are still here. So please, update.
Eprgirl chapter 7 . 3/4
Please continue the story. I know it has been a long time but please let us know if you are going to continue the story or not.
jallison099 chapter 6 . 1/26
I can't wait for the next chapter coming up when hermione and kakashi are going to meet with her friends and couisn good for hermione so her cousin is happy for hermione find the right guy
Unseen Watcher chapter 5 . 1/17
Too bad Hermione is not a lioness. They don't join packs but they do have their pride. _~
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
hmm.. not even one new chapter after so long? Is this story dropped? It would be such a pity, because the story is great. Please, please write more!
1faaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
please write more!
crysm31 chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
even though I haven't seen too many episodes from Naruto it was a lovely story. Funny and full of surprises. Hermione is more of a house girl than usual, but I guess the original story was not based on a marriage and these things were not important to be related. The original story was more an adventure than a romance and this is fanfiction, so anything is possible. I suppose there will be a lot of action to expect in the future too, right? It would be fun to see them fight toghether. I cannot wait to read more!
covertpartyhat chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
This fic was great!
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Please update, I love the pairing and the direction it is going in. Please update!
LoveLeesa chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
I love this fic, I've been slowly reading it all day. Them i get to the latest chapter and see that it hasn't been updated since Nov. 2011 I low key want to cry lol
uwishuwerecool chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please please write more love story soooooooooo much
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
Please write more of this soon or at least tell us if you are not going 2 write any more ...