Reviews for Buried with the Bones
displacement chapter 27 . 6/29
This story is seriously amazing!
angeliena chapter 27 . 6/23
I love this story!

It was a bit strange in the beginning of Booth alone and a 22 old Bren. But it was a nice jump to the past.

Thank you for the story!
Bones2014 chapter 27 . 1/22
Awwww...this was such an amazing story. I've stated before that I'm not much of an AU reader, but I'm so glad I read this one. I loved it! I never really cared much for Rebecca, so Brennan having Parker worked for me. I love how you elaborated on Booth's relationship with the Lutrells. Wish they had more Booth friendships on the show. I'm going on to the next one that you mention here. Although I never liked Sully with Brennan for obvious reasons, I liked the way you partnered him with Booth. That worked really well. Awesome job!
Bones2014 chapter 26 . 1/22
Wow, how perfect was that chapter? Loved it. They are so cute & so perfect & so young. Wow, you are good!
Bones2014 chapter 25 . 1/22
Yes! He did it! He saved her from the asshole. It's Nov. 4th, she's still alive, he's still there, & they're in love. Could things be more perfect? Usually in B&B would, this is when the other shoe drops?
Bones2014 chapter 24 . 1/22
That was just sad...so sad. To go through all of that & still not be able to stop that asshole before he hurt her. Sad:-(
Bones2014 chapter 23 . 1/22
Something or someone is always infringing on B&B's happiness. Now this asshole Stires. And, of course I want to read more! Gotta figure this all out.
Bones2014 chapter 22 . 1/22
The mystery of the photo is solved. Still trying to figure out the time travel mystery & how this will alter Booth's future & memories. Wish every one here would leave me alone so I can read!:-(
Bones2014 chapter 21 . 1/22
Of course I chose M rated, & I'm glad I did. They are just so perfect together. They definitely belong to one another. You write them so well. No matter when or where, Seeley Booth will do whatever Temperance Brennan wants or needs:-)
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 1/22
With such activities going on, it's no wonder Booth forgets the reason he's here...
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 1/22
You know, I thought about all of the if no Rebecca no Parker issue, but I also thought that I don't want anything to mess this up. We all know how Brennan is... & I'm enjoying this part of the story where it's just B&B getting to know one another.
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 1/22
Awwwww that was a sweet chapter. A perfect first encounter for these two. And the difficulty of having to eventually end the "date"...too cute:-)
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 1/22
Finally, some B&B. So, I've got to wonder if this bit of AU will alter Booth's life after he saves said life? Interesting...
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 1/22
So now we get to find out how he appeared in the pic& what Stires was ranting about? God, this is so exciting. Just your collaboration with dharmamonkey the Inquisition & the Return, I was skeptical, but I loved them. This story effects me the same way:-)
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 1/22
Now Max is seeing ghosts as well. Love how Max & Caroline care do much for Booth:-) Still confused about Booth & Brennan together before?