Reviews for Buried with the Bones
regbride12 chapter 27 . 11/26/2017
This was such an intriguing story...
I love how you used a lot of the same quotes we ha e heard before in eps...I love how really the characters were in character. Adding Sweets, Daisy, Angela was classic :)
In my crazy mind I always thought it would have been interesting to see Booth and Brennan already married in the pilot...When Booth comes to get Brennan and he says Bones works for us...don't CALL me Bones...would have loved to have heard Brennan then say wait until we get home, that couch will look mighty good to you the next 3 weeks. I always wanted Booth and Brennan together from the very first episode. I just really think it would have been an interesting way to do a show with them already married but Bones writers, producers, creator, did a PERFECT job with them as you did with this AU story :) thank You! :)
regbride12 chapter 26 . 11/26/2017
I don't want this story to end! ;)
regbride12 chapter 25 . 11/25/2017
Omg omg omg...thank God! I was scared Brennan was going to suddenly code on Booth :( head injuries are really crazy-I have had 3 myself. They can be unpredictable.
regbride12 chapter 24 . 11/25/2017
That was very vicious but I get why you had to show it like that...that psycho did lose it...omg poor Booth, holding the love of his life. Come on Brennan!
regbride12 chapter 23 . 11/25/2017
Oooooohhhhhh...here we go... :(
regbride12 chapter 22 . 11/25/2017
I love that you included Sweets and Angela! :) it was fun seeing them in that capacity :)
Who knew Booth really was such a hopeless romantic...he is so freaking adorable and Sweet! :)
regbride12 chapter 21 . 11/25/2017
Uhhhhh...Ok THAT was HOT ;)
I also love the talking when it happened lol...Really it was a very sweet moment esp it being #1 time awww...
regbride12 chapter 20 . 11/25/2017
Love Booth and Brennan just talking like that too...they are so falling for each other :) :) :)
regbride12 chapter 19 . 11/25/2017
Lol! Omg Booth and Brennan, truly get a room already!
Stires YUCK :( HATE THIS GUY ...
regbride12 chapter 18 . 11/25/2017
Heehee...just all I can say..
Btw I think it was 2 chps ago- "Do you believe in fate?"...AWESOME CALL BACK!
regbride12 chapter 17 . 11/25/2017
Ahhhhh...even in AU, they are so freaking HOT together! ;)
regbride12 chapter 16 . 11/25/2017
Ooooohhhhh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
Ok so we know this is AU...supernatural stuff...he skipped out on Rebecca-does this mean Parker will be Brennan and Booth's son?
regbride12 chapter 15 . 11/25/2017
What? Omg loving this!
Btw the way you write Christine was awesome ;)
19 days?
regbride12 chapter 14 . 11/25/2017
Ok crying there...This is so good! Being a Catholic, I do believe in miracles :)
regbride12 chapter 13 . 11/25/2017
Is this like Sixth Sense? I still think my theory is right, not the Sixth Sense part Lol