Reviews for Signs of Affection
compa16 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oh poor alice
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
It was well written. The idea of a tatoo in the period was quite... exciting. It was a bit romantic and a bit sad (at the end).
evelyn007 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I'm seriously wishing this were a series of one shots.
nipponophile chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Very interesting, and different story, with Alice showing unexpected bravery (needles! ergh!)

But I love Unca's reaction...
Guenevive chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I totally love your story! it is so sweet, romantic and funny. please write something more, how their love is developing... maybe physical relationship and marriage. anyway, thank you so much
Bourgeois Sounds Swell chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Truly excellent and unexpected. Bravo!
AuntieFae chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I loved this story. It was so sweet. Somehow it was so in character for Alice to just decide to get a tattoo just to have something to do while Uncas was gone. I giggle every time I reread this. Please please please write more!
Lilah Brown chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I really like this fic and would love to see you continue it, perhaps showing the development of Alice and Uncas' relationship. She seems so unsure here and he seems almost apathetic. Please continue!
assiage chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This was... gah, so good! I read it three times and couldn't stop laughing at the tattoo scene. I suppose Alice could have chosen something more poetic... it just made me laugh because I also got my first tattoo due to sheer boredom, I saw a tattoo parlor on my way to a gas station and just went for it.

I so wish you would expand on this. I love any and all Uncas/Alice fics. Please write some more! Oh, and I love Uncas's nickname for her. So thrilled you haven't forgotten about this pair.
Anna chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I know this was just meant to be light hearted but it actually really made me think. I always thought if Alice had survived she would struggle to adapt to fronteir life-it never occured to me that she might try to transform herself to be more like a deleware girl to please uncas - and that uncas wouldnt want her to change herself. Its a brilliant interpretation and so new and refreshing. I know it says complete, but you could really expand this (hint hint!) - Alice herself says she isnt sure what their relationship really means in Uncas' eyes - theyre not finished yet!
n chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Thanku! I love this, its so unique, and just what I can imagine a teenage girl doing when living in such an unfamiliar culture.
Celticdee chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Thanks for this. I never tire of reading Alice/Uncas stories.

Uncas was so sweet here, trying to make Alice feel better about her tatoo,

putting a different spin on his initial reaction...doing a little bit

of back-pedaling.

I find your stories really enjoyable and hope you can continue, if not

with this one, perhaps with a different A/U.

Judy