Reviews for Songs For Harvest Moon Couples
Can you do Philip and Reina from Tale of Two Towns? I'd really appreciate it
LoneTaku chapter 29 . 7/1/2012
Awwwwwwwwww... :3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i didnt know bout that one sorry! i mean Chelsea and Shea. sorry!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Lillian and Ash
LoneTaku chapter 28 . 4/5/2012
Ahh, I giggle uncontrollably.
HappyFarmer chapter 28 . 4/1/2012
Can you do a JuliusXAngela one, please?
violetfireflies chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
I wasn't sure if I was going to read this one, since it's pretty late here and the pairing is Bo and Nami... (lol the pairing didn't make sense to me). But ANYWAY, I saw the song. Why by Secondhand Serenade. That is like my favorite song on planet earth. I listen to it millions of times. It's such an amazing song, and if it's on your ipod, then you have wonderful taste in music. LOLOL! Okay anyway AGAIN, I actually read the whole thing and I was really impressed! Amazing job. I wasn't sure how you were going to make the pairing work, but somehow it does. :) I felt really bad for Bo at the end... :( Great oneshot! Great song! Love it all. :D I'm sorry I don't have time to say more, but you are a really good writer! Keep up the great work.

~ Violet
Kamek Destroyer of Worlds chapter 27 . 11/28/2011
I'd like to request DarylXFlora since I'm into that 'unrequited love' thing and stuff but I'm scared as to what song I would get... o_o I also like RickXClaire and LouisXTina(Magical Melody girl) ...can you tell I love glasses on guys? XD
Princess Blaziken chapter 27 . 11/27/2011
Nice stories. I'm a huge fan of song fic's and I'm suprised you have Chemicals React by Aly & Aj on your iPod. I'm woundering if you can do a WillxChelsea one. Later!
LoneTaku chapter 27 . 11/26/2011
TrickstersImp chapter 26 . 11/21/2011
Nice! My couple got a happy song! I was really hoping I wouldn't get a break-up song!
LoneTaku chapter 26 . 11/7/2011
Goddess, I hope no one requests Vaughn and Sabrina... O-O I hate Sabrina so much.
LoneTaku chapter 25 . 11/6/2011