Reviews for -----
Rebeca chapter 43 . 4/9/2013
your work with this story was simply amazing. This is the second time that i read it, and I think that it's been better than the first. And this last chapter, all can i say is WoW, incredible, exciting, very sad (Madge and Gale scene did me cry) and with a unexpected final. Very very very well done. Really well.
TLCullen132 chapter 43 . 4/13/2012
Seriously?

WTF?

I want to stabbed Katniss with Gale's Spear. Repeatedly. For Peeta. (sorry I am unhealthy attached to Peeta and a major canon shipper...don't mind me) And then come back the next week and reopen the scabs...

Why Madge, WHY did you have to die... Loved her last act until her dying breath...

On a more serious note where I will attempt to act my age, I did really enjoy it. Your version of the games literally had me gripping my pillow with one hand and biting my nails of the other while simultaneously scrolling down on my phone. While multiple person POVs can be hard to accomplish, and a less used route, yours was done fairly well and fitted the story.

Can't wait to get into the sequel...actually already half way through ch 1 of Songbird and had to come back to review :).

-TLC
TLCullen132 chapter 43 . 4/13/2012
Seriously?

WTF?

-TLC
RunningfromDarkness chapter 43 . 3/1/2012
Loved the whole story. A lot of reading to do, but well worth it. -runs off to read sequel-
iluvthehg chapter 26 . 2/8/2012
Is this going to be a PeetaxKatniss fanfic? Even though Im a Gale fan doesn't mean I love the other choice;) I hope it is! Btw this is a great story!
hg3er chapter 16 . 2/8/2012
0.0... Gale and Madge better not have a romance... *narrows eyes*
hg3er chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Awwwwww... Haymitch and Effie;) So cute! OMG Haymitch smiled!
melliemoo chapter 37 . 11/17/2011
Found this story a while back and am enjoying it and glad there's a trilogy!
rebelbird chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
3333333333333333333333
Guest chapter 35 . 11/10/2011
I love this story! also the writing style is quite good.
jayrielovee chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
33333333333333333333333333!
jayebird chapter 43 . 10/19/2011
I know I'm late on this... but i think i may cry. Love it, love it, love it3
Howlynn chapter 31 . 10/17/2011
Awwwww -your Gale is a good guy - I loved him asking if Peeta knows that katniss feels that way Then as you put it wills her to him in the event of his competitive eliminationaweeeeee so sad! great job!
Howlynn chapter 23 . 10/17/2011
Yeah heres the biggie hundo! 100 reviews! whooo who! Lol

Anyway - love how stubborn Gale is and how freaking funny Haymitch is in eyeliner!
Howlynn chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Oh holy crap - I think we lost another one! Agggh - this is awesomely horrible - the dead are alive and the safe are in danger! - Either way - poor peeta