Reviews for Don't tell mum
HELEN chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
I cried tears of joy. I hope its not the last chapter?. If it is then its been a great ride.

I have a small favour to ask you so here goes. Please will you write another story about Me and Cenred Please?. As I am Merlin's Sister Helen I would love to be in another story with Cenred. Please grant my wish and Request Please?. ALLTHINGSMAGICAL You are Awesome Brillant Fantastic and Amazing. Love From .
narnia365 chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
The ending was so sad and so sweet at the same time. Great story.
Cathcer1984 chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Yay! Happy ending :)
Merthur Dreamer chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
This chapter was hilarious, your sexy humour made me almost drop my laptop. I seriously do have the biggest grin on my face.

As soon as Hunith entered, I loved the way Arthur just froze. The way Merlin tried to look surprised whilst trying so desperately to hide the fact that he almost came was so funny. The moment was pure gold and Hunith's reaction was priceless. I loved the fact that she just walked in on them, knowing what they were doing, just to say hello... I laughed so hard. It was brilliant, when she smiled while looking at the human shape on the bed, Merlin's stops and starts were so fluffy funny. But when Hunith said that it was alright, that Gwaine had told her Merlin was seeing someone... whilst directing her here... the sudden hidden rage and embrassment from Merlin was amazing, how he must have thought it was Gwaine's fault that he almost got caught with Arthur. And when Hunith confirmed this, Merlin's thoughts just made the moment all the more funny, I thought that the situation they found themselves in was just brilliant. So when Merlin asked, quite cautiously, if Gwaine said who he was seeing, then when Hunith said that no he didn't, he just said they loved each other... I thought that was so truly touching, because, it shows that Merlin and Arthur's love for each other is so strong and bright, that even Gwaine can name it, and because Merlin couldn't help but grin at the amazing truth. His relief was well timed... and you could see the mischevious click in his eyes, Merlin suddenly knowing how to get Arthur back. When Merlin grinned and tapped Arthur's shape, and said that they do love each other, my heart was singing, Merlin's affections showing for the world to see. It was nice that Merlin covered Arthur a bit... by saying 'she' won't come out... But when everything seemed to be alright... the moment Merlin told Arthur to say hello... the moment was fantastic: with Merlin's cheek and Arthur's embrassment, it was just amazing. The way that Arthur glared where he thought Merlin's head would be had me laughing so much. His thoughts sending me over the edge. As Merlin encouraged him, Arthur was just in hell. It was so cute actually, how he knew Merlin was meant to be getting his own back... but not like this... And, oh my, I was so happy and was crying with laughter when Arthur said hello in a girly voice... priceless. When Hunith replied and Merlin tried to cough out his laughter... the scene was amazing. But... Arthur's rage would not be ignored and it was so funny when he grabbed Merlin's cock, Merlin forced to not show any expression. When Hunith asked why for the sudden jump... the way Merlin excused it with cramps *wipes tear of laughter* When Merlin asked her why she was here, it was quite sweet, how she was worried that he didn't call... but knows now why. Then when she asked where was Arthur, Merlin's reply was fantastic. I loved it how he bantered about him, how he said was a complete prat... but I loved it how he actually blended in the truth with the lie... like how he was hiding *giggles* It was so fluffy funny, how Merlin included Arthur in the conversation, how 'she' thinks Arthur's big-headed too. But when Merlin went a little too far, it was just perfect, when Arthur grabbed his balls and how even Hunith said that Arthur had changed since he met Merlin. And it was so adorable, how he said he stopped him from getting worse. And as Hunith left... and said her goodbyes... I couldn't help but wonder about Arthur's reaction...

Which was flawless. The way he ripped the covers off and swore at Merlin, the annoyance and embrassment bursting, as he slammed the bathroom door. But the tone got quite gentle, how Merlin walked to the door, and innocently told Arthur that he couldn't be mad with him for getting his own back. Then when Arthur opened the door, and said quite adorablly, he didn't think Merlin would carry it out, that is why he was pleasuriing him these past few days, to make him forget. Then when Merlin looked hurt and stated that Arthur was pleasuring him, not because he wanted to, but because he wanted him not to do anything... the sudden panic and worry on Arthur's face, that he hurt Merlin, was truly touching. Then when he said thats not what he meant... and noticed Merlin's smirk, the moment was so fluffy. The way Merlin stepped forward and took Arthur in hand, telling him to come back to bed, Arthur's reaction was so cute, how he wanted the door locked. But... from this sweet fluffy scene, flames of passion grew. The way Merlin pulled Arthur to him, and Arthur said with such lust in his eyes, where was he... the way Merlin so desperately, lead by his undying need for Arthur, told him to have him... Arthur's reaction of heat was pure bliss. Merlin's want was immense, how the need crept through him, how he wanted less talking and more Arthur filling him. The way Arthur entered Merlin, the way Merlin told him to not be gentle, that he wanted rough, the gesture expressing his overpowering lust and his love and need for Arthur. But Arthur's smugness was so sexy, the way he flipped Merlin and pounded into him, the sudden sparks of such eletricity running through their veins was indescribable. The way Arthur worked Merlin, the way the friction was amazing and torture for Merlin. Then when Arthur flipped him again, raised his legs, and entered him again... the passion was unyielding and the moans were bloody fantastic. The way Arthur was lost in his haze of Merlin, how Merlin shouted he was close and Arthur took him in hand. The way Arthur said with such seduction for Merlin to cum for him... the moment Merlin melted into the embrace and came... the bliss from them was dream-worthy. The way Arthur thrusted and camem, then collapsed... the heat was certainly pant-worthy... but thier sex is an intimate action... its an expression of their love, and that it truly moving, more than I can say.

After they caught their breathes, the way Merlin said he couldn't believe they were almost caught was so adorable. The way Arthur then turned his head and said that why couldn't they just tell her... somewhere deep down... you could tell Arthur wants her to know. But Merlin's fear of her reaction was understandable. Then when the topic went to bloody Gwaine, the way Arthur leaned to him and asked what he was thinking, then Merlin replied payback... The moment was just so brilliant. And I can't wait to read and see what their plan is.

Thanks For Sharing x
HELEN chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Gwaine is so gonna pay for what he did.
Kate chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Bridget Jones :) I alweys loved this line.

Love, Kate.

Merthur rule.

Sorry for my english.
narnia365 chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
Great line! that was from Bridget Jones's Diary, I love that film!
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
hahah thats so good :)
Cathcer1984 chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
RIMMING!

Yeah that's all I got... and you quoted? What film?
Canadian-23 chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
Hey amazing! :)

It's okay even if you don't reply right away you always reply my reviews and that one of the thing I really like about you! :) Great chapter! Love Gwaine idea! I laugh sooo much! :D poor Merlin, can't wait to see his mom reaction! And Merlin and Arthur are sooo hot, love their hot scene! I can't wait to see the next chapter and you are amazing :) :)
Corey YoungBlood chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Hilarious :P hope that pranks actually been pulled off in real life. great chapter. update soon :)
Forever Cullen chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
omg. lol. loved it. can't wait to see what Gwaine changed.
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update soon! :D
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
great chapter! :)
HELEN chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
It was better then I hoped. Cannot wait to find out what Gwaine has done to Merlin's Mobil Phone.
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »