Reviews for Cognizant
HibiscusAngel15 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I liked this possible sequel! :3 It was very interesting and just adorable on Tobey's side, the way he was fumbling and trying to take back what he said to her. X3

Becky's reaction also seemed like something she would do. I thought it was nice of her to not flat-out reject him and instead suggested she try to learn to like him that way. :D

Can you please write some more possible sequels? :)
A Pencil in her hand chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I loved this! It was excellent, and so sweet. :)
TheLivingBeckyB chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
WOW!
That Was..amazing!( quote, get it?)
CC333 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I just wanted to say that I loved this! This was just magnificent and I adore your writing style. It was very enjoyable to read.
Curlscat chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Very cute. I like it. A lot. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Quite nice story.

Keep the good writing.
Flintphone chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wonderfully awesome...

How could I give any constructive criticism when this one-shot was perfect? The plot was perfect. The dialogue was perfect. The spelling was perfect...well, from what I can tell. :D

I absolutely love this story. I'm going to read this over and over again...that's a guarantee. ;)

*Clicks "Add Story to Favorites"*

Flintphone
SelenaGomezMileyCyrusfan chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow! That was awesome! I think that is exactly what would really happen in the show. You didn't make it too out of character. It was perfect! Great job!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was wonderful! You did a great job keeping them in-character, and yet showing how they'd grown over time. I especailly liked Toby's flustered reaction to the realization that he might have just lost whatever chance he'd had with Becky/Wordgirl.

Terrific work! :)

Ani-maniac494
anonymous wordgirl fan chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
thank you Thank You THANK YOU! I'm so glad you wrote a sequel! To me, this story was perfect!:) Awesome job!
1000goldpipes chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Extraordinary, really extraordinary. I knew it was that good before reading (as I read your previous work), so I tried to wait and read it later, but I couldn't resist. Great work describing their feelings, imagining the situations... You are a great author. And your idea of different sequels is great, I'll be waiting for your next story.
Randomnessgirl1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Very sweet! This is awesome!~ Very believable, sweet, and well written.